Sour Patch Kids Candy uploaded by Jojo D.Sour Patch Kids Candy uploaded by Macey M.Sour Patch Kids Candy uploaded by Briana S.

BY SOUR PATCH

Sour. Sweet. Gone.

• Parecen deliciosos me gustaría probarlos 3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I wish there was a 10 stars option. Sour Patch Kids are my all time favorite sour candy! Every flavor is spot on and super sweet sour and delightful. Love taking them to games, work, road trips, etc. My kids love them as well. The Sour Patch Watermelons are phenomenal as well. Cant get enough. Ever. Sour Patch WatermelonSour Patch Kids Candy
Rosa G.
Homestead, FL
Review for: Sour Patch Kids Candy 18-3.4 oz. Bags
This is the only sour candy I'll eat! They are so addicting. I can eat a whole party bag by myself and not even regret it. They are they perfect movie snack. They are sour at first but then sweet as you continue to chew. I've even gotten my cousin hooked on them. He's always asking me if I have some when he comes over. That's how good they are! I'm sure to always have them stocked at my house.
Mariel O.
Merced, CA
Review for: Sour Patch Kids Candy 18-3.4 oz. Bags
Every time I went to the store, and my son always say I must have sour candy. I know what he mean because it is this products! He always must have it in every store have this candy. I was have to avoid this candy but I cannot hide from him. He will annoying me until he got this candies! He loves it. I did taste it is good.
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
Review for: Sour Patch Kids Candy 6-5 oz. Bags
YUMMY!!! i love this candy! I know im technically an adult but i love candy so dont judge me. Haha! I sometimes have a sweet tooth and i dont really like candy thats only just sweet. I usually like spicy snacks pr sweet n sour candy so this is definitely something i would eat from time to time
Emily L.
De soto
Review for: Sour Patch Kids Candy 6-5 oz. Bags
One of my favorite candies. I love the gentle sour flavor as well as the sugary outside coating. I do think it's a little too chewy. It gets stuck in your teeth. I like to just suck on it because it's a mess if you chew on them. I would buy again though. I have before and will again.
Cricket K.
Review for: Sour Patch Kids Candy 6-5 oz. Bags
These are my family's FAVORITE treat to get at the movie theater... Goes perfect with popcorn! I vaguely recall that they used to be more sour than they are now, so I was wondering if they changed the recipe at all. But they are still the only candy I'll buy anymore. Love these!
Bailey P.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Review for: Sour Patch Kids Candy 6-5 oz. Bags
I love sour patch so much! This candy is literally my favorite candy I have ever tried. It starts out so sour then it gets sweet after you eat it. The red ones are the best by far. I get this candy every time that I go to the movies. I strongly recommend these to other people
Nicé G.
Houston
My absolute favorite movie theater candy! I love all the different fruity flavors, but the sourness is my favorite. I have to buy a giant 2 lb bag just to satisfy myself! It's great as a school party snack and there is so much to go around. Perfect for sharing with friends!
emma c.
Review for: Sour Patch Kids Candy 18-3.4 oz. Bags
IF YOU ENJOY SOUR THINGS AND CANDY THEN MY FRIEND THESE ARE FOR YOU. SOUR PATCH KIDS SAVED THE WORLD WHEN IT WAS GOING TO END IT 2012 AND THEY ARE SO YUMMY. NOTHING COMPARES TO SOUR PATCH KIDS. AMAZING FLAVOR. 1828374839238/10 WOULS RECOMMEND TO ANYONE AND I WILL FOR SURE BUY 8 MORE BAGS TODAY
Aktar S.
New Jersey
Review for: Sour Patch Kids Candy 6-5 oz. Bags
Can we just take a moment to admire this candy. Sweet and sour. It has a good flavor. It compares to alternatives by containing a more sour taste first then sweet. It is affordable. And I recommend buying it again, or buying it general if you've never tried it.
karen t.
bogota Dc- soacha C
Parecen deliciosos me gustaría probarlos