BY SOUR PATCH #6 in Gummy Candy

Sour Patch Kids 16 Ounce Bonus Pack. Best before date: May 28, 2013. Soft & chewy candy. Sour then sweet. Fat free. Mommy can't save your taste buds now. 16 oz bag. Case pack: 20 bags.

• Are these sold still? If so where can I buy?5 Answers
  • Favorite between sourpatch kids and sour Skittles?Sour Pa...9 Answers
  • Are these worth buying?😀5 Answers
Brittany J.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you ask any of my friends, you know I’m a sugar addict and these just happen to be one of my favorite sour candies😍I love to grab a bag of these for the movie theater or just as a snack during class! I can eat the whole bag in one sitting... lol whoops!
Kierstyn M.
Kannapolis
Purchased at: Walgreens
Just like the commercial says, first they’re sour, then they’re sweet. This candy isn’t one I’d consider a “go to” if I were to ever go candy shopping, but it’s not truly bad either. It’s one of those sweets that will leave you thirsty though, that’s for sure! Sour Patch Kids Candy
Kathryn M.
Purchased at: Target
Yum. Just yum. I love sweet and sour mixtures. The more sour, the better. In addition to to having a great gummy texture with the super acidic coating, the coating clears my sinuses. Great for a sinus infection. Weird, but true. My favorite candy!
Madison H.
Park hills, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Who hasn’t tried sour patch kids at this point? Well I’m sure someone hasn’t, but I highly recommend they do! They truly are sour, sweet, gone. Just like the commercials say! They’re just the right amount of sour to where they are still bareable!
Julia P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Sour patch kids are my favorite candy in the entire world. Nuff Said. Lol. But in all seriousness, This candy is the type of candy you can eat a whole bag of and not even realize it. I most defiantly recommend if you haven’t tried these yet.
Cassandra K.
Smithfield, UT
My favorite sour candy!!  I love sour candy, and these tend to be what I think of first.  They have a good sour to sweet ratio, and of course the extra in the bottom for a last jolt, or to dip the last few in for an extra sour hit.
Sarah N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Sour Patch Kids lose one star only for the sole fact that they destroy my gums after about 4 pieces. Other than that if you can suck up the pain, these are the best candy around. They are the Cap'n Crunch of candy, painfully delicious.
bri s.
North Mankato, MN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really love this candy. I love the way they taste. First they’re sour, then they’re sweet. I especially love the blue sour patch kids. All of them aren’t too sour and it’s the perfect candy to just sit around with friends and eat.
Emme A.
Tampa
I never really crave candy but when I do, I always go for these. They are the best snack and vegan, which is hard to find with gummy snacks as they usually contain gelatin. Yummy flavor and think they are the best gummy candy!
Alexx H.
Byron, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Favorite candies! I love the flavor of sour to sweet. They aren’t to sour which is good. I craved these when I was pregnant last year. I love the green one the best. But they are all tastey. These are cheap and affordable.
Denyel K.
Muskegon, MI
Has anyone tried the sour patch watermelons?
Kriselle M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Is there a flavor you prefer to eat over others? I love the orange ones.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
What color is your favorite?
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these candys reallly sour?
Jillian M.
Arlington, MA
How sour are these candies? I love super sour flavored candy, and wanted to try these out!