BY SOUR PATCH #1 in Gummy Candy

Sour Patch Kids 16 Ounce Bonus Pack. Best before date: May 28, 2013. Soft & chewy candy. Sour then sweet. Fat free. Mommy can't save your taste buds now. 16 oz bag. Case pack: 20 bags. see more...

• Are these sold still? If so where can I buy?3 Answers
  • Favorite between sourpatch kids and sour Skittles?Sour Pa...9 Answers
  • Are these worth buying?😀5 Answers
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Sour Patch Kids are small gummy treats that come in various fruit flavors, including cherry, orange, lemon, and lime. Each Sour Patch Kid is about the size of a regular gummy bear. Tiny granules of sour sugar coat each gummy Kid, giving them a grainy texture and a knockout sour punch. For me, it is their rough, sour exterior that sets them apart from regular gummy products. The combination of the sour sugar and the sweet gummy candy provides a multi-sensory sugar experience that is hard to beat. Sour Patch Kids are marketed as “sour, then sweet”, but I’ve found that the sour and the sweet seem to hit simultaneously, which is nice. The various fruit flavors aren’t standouts on their own – their presence is a bit masked by the overwhelming sourness of the candy, though at times a hint of cherry or orange will peek though, which provides a nice balance.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My 10 year old daughter and 15 year old stepson LOVE sour patch kids so during any holiday or birthday we always get them one of these huge bags as part of their gifts.  They usually don't finish the entire bag but they really love the fact that get such a large amount.  The price on the large bags is really not that bad considering the amount of candy that is included and we will continue to buy these I'm sure.
Mookie M.
New York , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this candy it's so good and I love the commercials , they definitely are sour then sweet , it's the best combination ever, i get mine from local dollar store or deli they are very affordable , I buy them all the time, I love the red ones , I do recommend theses sour sweet gummie candy it's so good you won't regret it I love how they come in different flavors and shapes and fruits
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
OMG! Who doesn’t love these! The big bags are a great value especially from Walmart! The flavor is sour then sweet just like the commercial. Fun packaging which really appeals to the kid inside lol! Definitely a repeat buyer on these!
Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sour Patch Kids are the best sour candy, and they make a great movie snack because you can't scarf them all at once.  I don't remember the blue ones being included when I was a kid, but those are definitely my favorite now.  Plus, for just $1 at the dollar store or a little more at the grocery store, they are a deal!
Lineni T.
E Palo Alto, CA
I really love the packaging since it's easy to carry around anywhere and is water proof so it doesn't get wet easily. Aside from that the taste is good and they have different flavors that are basic but still delicious. I just don't really like it since it's not my fave when it comes to gummy/chewy candies.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My friend introduced me to Big Sour Patch Candy, and at first I didn't like them. But once the sourness went away they were pretty good. I believed they were purchased from the Dollar Store so they are affordable. The flavor is good once you can stand the sour taste. I would recommend this candy to others.
Colie W.
Bulan , KY
This is what I call a super snack!! I absolutely love sour patch kids!! They are greatly flovered and the taste is like no other when it come to the sourness about it!! I have tried other brands but they don’t compare to sour patch kids. So I definitely give them a 10 in my book of snacks!!🍬🍭💋
Marisa H.
These are a long time favorite of mine. I think they are one of the few candies that are actually sour - which I like. The only downside is that due to the coarseness of the crystals on the outside if you eat too many or like to suck on them, it'll hurt your tongue after a while.
Olivia W.
Chapel Hill
I like sour patch kids a lot and they are normally my go-to candy at movie theaters. I like that they are really sour, but sometimes it can become difficult to eat the whole package in one sitting. But they are everything they claim to be - initially sour and then a sweet gummy.
Denyel K.
Muskegon, MI
Has anyone tried the sour patch watermelons?
Kriselle M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Is there a flavor you prefer to eat over others? I love the orange ones.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
What color is your favorite?
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these candys reallly sour?
Jillian M.
Arlington, MA
How sour are these candies? I love super sour flavored candy, and wanted to try these out!