BY SOUR PATCH

Sour Patch Kids 16 Ounce Bonus Pack. Best before date: May 28, 2013. Soft & chewy candy. Sour then sweet. Fat free. Mommy can't save your taste buds now. 16 oz bag. Case pack: 20 bags. see more...

• Are these sold still? If so where can I buy?3 Answers
  • Favorite between sourpatch kids and sour Skittles?Sour Pa...8 Answers
  • Are these worth buying?😀5 Answers
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Sour Patch Kids are small gummy treats that come in various fruit flavors, including cherry, orange, lemon, and lime. Each Sour Patch Kid is about the size of a regular gummy bear. Tiny granules of sour sugar coat each gummy Kid, giving them a grainy texture and a knockout sour punch. For me, it is their rough, sour exterior that sets them apart from regular gummy products. The combination of the sour sugar and the sweet gummy candy provides a multi-sensory sugar experience that is hard to beat. Sour Patch Kids are marketed as “sour, then sweet”, but I’ve found that the sour and the sweet seem to hit simultaneously, which is nice. The various fruit flavors aren’t standouts on their own – their presence is a bit masked by the overwhelming sourness of the candy, though at times a hint of cherry or orange will peek though, which provides a nice balance.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My 10 year old daughter and 15 year old stepson LOVE sour patch kids so during any holiday or birthday we always get them one of these huge bags as part of their gifts.  They usually don't finish the entire bag but they really love the fact that get such a large amount.  The price on the large bags is really not that bad considering the amount of candy that is included and we will continue to buy these I'm sure.
Mookie M.
New York , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this candy it's so good and I love the commercials , they definitely are sour then sweet , it's the best combination ever, i get mine from local dollar store or deli they are very affordable , I buy them all the time, I love the red ones , I do recommend theses sour sweet gummie candy it's so good you won't regret it I love how they come in different flavors and shapes and fruits
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
OMG! Who doesn’t love these! The big bags are a great value especially from Walmart! The flavor is sour then sweet just like the commercial. Fun packaging which really appeals to the kid inside lol! Definitely a repeat buyer on these!
Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sour Patch Kids are the best sour candy, and they make a great movie snack because you can't scarf them all at once.  I don't remember the blue ones being included when I was a kid, but those are definitely my favorite now.  Plus, for just $1 at the dollar store or a little more at the grocery store, they are a deal!
Marquita S.
Richmond
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My friend introduced me to Big Sour Patch Candy, and at first I didn't like them. But once the sourness went away they were pretty good. I believed they were purchased from the Dollar Store so they are affordable. The flavor is good once you can stand the sour taste. I would recommend this candy to others.
Shannon T.
Richardson, TX
Sour patch kids..... these have been some of my favorite candies since childhood. They are the perfect amount of sour and sweets the chewy texture of these are to die for. I have to limit myself to a few when I open a bag or they will all be gone in a blink of an eye
Sara R.
Atlanta, GA
When the “big kids” we released I started loving sour patch kids even more! I’ve always love the sour then sweet taste but I really like the intro of the blue kid and their new size option! Perfect if you just want a bite of something sweet to grab a few pieces!
Andrew M.
Orlando, Fl
I live for these gummies. I love how it’s sour at first but when the sour is gone it’s pure sweetness. One of my go to candies when going to the movie theaters. The only thing I don’t like much is how it gets stuck in my teeth. But other then that I love them!
Sadie A.
Beeville, TX
They’re sweet and they’re sour! Sour Patch kids are a sweet and sour candy that taste wonderful but will also make you make that sour face! But fair warning to not eat too many it WILL make your tongue and cheeks RAW because of the sourness. It can cause bleeding, so be careful when eating these goodies!
Denyel K.
Muskegon, MI
Has anyone tried the sour patch watermelons?
Kriselle M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Is there a flavor you prefer to eat over others? I love the orange ones.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these candys reallly sour?
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
What color is your favorite?
Jillian M.
Arlington, MA
How sour are these candies? I love super sour flavored candy, and wanted to try these out!