BY SOUR PATCH

• Are these type of candies that are hard and get stuck to ...2 Answers
  • Do they have these in the 2x size? I've seen the original...1 Answers
casey m.
Virginia Beach, VA
A berry variety of gummy that’ll make you feel like you’re walking thru a forrest, where your taste buds will feel like you just saw a unicorn. Coming from the leader of the gummy candy, SourPatch kids, this achieves the standard of the sour and sweet I love and would expect from this manufacturer. Tempting to buy when I walk into a gas station.
Nilomee P.
This is my favorite of all sour patch candies. I’m not a big fan of the lime lime and orange so it’s nice to have a berry pack where I like all the flavors. So good! Must have for long road trips and flights. Or just anytime!
Deena S.
Indianapolis
My youngest son loves Sour Patch kids.  I don't eat a lot of candy, but this seems to be okay if you like sour candy.  It is very sour at first, but the actual gummy part has a lot of flavor.  I can find these almost anywhere.  I don't buy these for myself, but I do get them for my son about once a month.  It is one of his favorite candies.  The advertising for this candy is cute too.
Danaé D.
Not as sour as you’d think. The flavors are way sweeter though. So if you’re someone who likes more sweet than sour then these are for you. For me? Not my personal favorite.
Ashley G.
I like the taste of this. The sour is so good. The price is affordable and I usually bough them at Walmart. When I have a craving for sour this brand are the one I choose.
lydia t.
miami
Has to be the best sour patch! The taste of these gummies are uncomparable to the rest of the flavors from sour patch. I took these on a trip to cuba once and shared them with friends and family and out of all the candies that I took, these were definitely there favorite!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Sour Patch Kids but I especially love the Sour Patch Kids Berries Candy, it is sweet and sour and very affordable. You can find it in about any store and it is amazing how much my son loves these things and so do I. This is a wonderful candy that anyone can enjoy.
Courtney L.
Orlando, FL
I love how they still a very sweet candy even though they are sour at first. The texture of the gummy is great. It's soft but not so soft that it'll get all stuck in your teeth. This pack is my favorite because it has all the yummy berry flavors.
Adrienne B.
These gummies are addicting! First there sour then there sweet then you ate the whole bag in one sitting! Pros-there amazing Cons- tongue is raw if you eat too many. I love berry flavored over most regular flavors so it’s always my go too!
Alexis P.
Valparaiso, IN
Best sour patch kid flavors. Its sweet chewy and sour. The berry flavors like blue raspberry and strawberry or the purple flavors are just so delicious. Its addicting and way better than the old flavors like lemon, green apple or orange.
Cassidy H.
Are these better than the regular? Also where can I get these I've never seen these before?
Taylor T.
I've seen the normal ones in stores before but never these. Are they good and where can I find these?
Felecia  H.
What do these candies taste like?
Jalesha B.
Pleasant hill , NC
Pauline S.
Toronto , ON
Are these candies very sour ?