BY SOUR PATCH #52 in Gummy Candy

Sour Patch Kids Berries 7.2 oz. Peg Bag 12 pack see more...

• mSour Patch Kids Berries Candy vs the sour worms which is...4 Answers
  • Are these type of candies that are hard and get stuck to ...2 Answers
  • Do they have these in the 2x size? I've seen the original...1 Answers
Katie L.
rock hill, SC
Okay guys, this is my all time favorite candy! These little guys taste just like regular sour patch except there is no green, yellow, or orange (the colors I’m not a huge fan of). The colors are purple, blue, red, and pink and are very fruity flavors rather than citrus-y and acidic.
casey m.
Virginia Beach, VA
A berry variety of gummy that’ll make you feel like you’re walking thru a forrest, where your taste buds will feel like you just saw a unicorn. Coming from the leader of the gummy candy, SourPatch kids, this achieves the standard of the sour and sweet I love and would expect from this manufacturer. Tempting to buy when I walk into a gas station.
Christine B.
Cleveland, GA
Oh my goodness! Just when I thought I couldn't like a sour/sweet candy as much as I love the original sour patch kids...boy was I wrong! These berry ones are soooo delicious!! They are just the right amount of sweet with a tiny bit of sour that balances it out just right! My new addiction!
Terrian B.
Indianapolis , IN
I will be honest that before I started my diet this year, I was obsessed with Sour Patch kids in 2017! I would buy them at CVS because there was usually a deal for buying two bags. The bags did last a while and I would probably get a new one every other week over the summer. I liked the berry flavors the most and I thought they were delicious.
MEAGAN S.
Mt Sterling, IL
Sour Patch kids are great but berries are even better.  The OG sour patch have the nasty flavors that you either give to a friend, throw away or suffer through the taste. NOT these, you get only the best colors every time!
Nilomee P.
This is my favorite of all sour patch candies. I’m not a big fan of the lime lime and orange so it’s nice to have a berry pack where I like all the flavors. So good! Must have for long road trips and flights. Or just anytime!
Deena S.
Indianapolis
My youngest son loves Sour Patch kids.  I don't eat a lot of candy, but this seems to be okay if you like sour candy.  It is very sour at first, but the actual gummy part has a lot of flavor.  I can find these almost anywhere.  I don't buy these for myself, but I do get them for my son about once a month.  It is one of his favorite candies.  The advertising for this candy is cute too.
Pinhead L.
Very good candy. The flavors are amazing but the candy isn’t really as sour as you would think. It’s mostly sweet flavor candy and there’s barley sometime no hint of sour at all but it’s still a really good flavor.
T C.
Ludington, MI
I love sour candy and every time that I’m craving something sweet and sour, this is my candy go to. They are affordable and a great product. Sour Patch Kids Berries Candy
Danaé D.
Not as sour as you’d think. The flavors are way sweeter though. So if you’re someone who likes more sweet than sour then these are for you. For me? Not my personal favorite.
Cassidy H.
Are these better than the regular? Also where can I get these I've never seen these before?
Taylor T.
I've seen the normal ones in stores before but never these. Are they good and where can I find these?
Felecia  H.
What do these candies taste like?
Jalesha B.
Pleasant hill, NC
Pauline S.
Toronto, ON
Are these candies very sour ?