Sour Patch Fruits Soft & Chewy Candy uploaded by Nautica S.

BY SOUR PATCH

Artificially flavored. see more...

• I just noticed these the other day at my local Walgreens....4 Answers
  • I have noticed that there have been a lot of Sour Patch f...2 Answers
  • How do they taste2 Answers
Kyla J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love sour patch kids but these soft and chewy ones didn't live up to my expectations.  Too soft for me, and the favor was just a little off.  Will probably just stick to the classic sour patch kids gummies from now on, not sure about trying their other types.
Scott O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
These are wonderful. to eat at the movie. Nibble away with the popcorn and have a blast.  Keep a bag nearby when you just want to enjoy the sour goodness inside.  These are wonderful to eat and always a good experience.  Been eating these since they came out!
Jennifer P.
Tulsa, OK
Sour Patch Kids are a favorite candy of mine! The bittersweet punches you right in the face, which is amazing! It has the right amount of sour compared to others. Priced the same as any other candy out on the market. Worth it to try! Will be buying again!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Review for: Sour Patch Fruits Soft & Chewy Candy 8 oz. Bag more...
Not sour at all but great gummy fruit flavored candy!! Good choices for the flavors to be based on. Affordable as they are usually same price as all other sour patch candies! Try these out if you’re wanting a change from your usual go to candy!
Meg M.
Huntington Beach , CA
I don't like these as much as I like the regular sour patch kids. These don't have as much flavor, they're a strange consistency and they aren't as sour. I wouldn't buy these again...I would stick with the regular old sour patch kids next time I want some
Tori R.
Danville, KY
I am not a huge fan of the sour patch kids fruit. I tried them when one of my friends had them. She said they were the same price as the regular one but they weren’t as good as the classic spk flavors!
Leah B.
Seneca Falls, NY
I do not usually like this type of candy. But if I get my hands on these. The bag is gone. They don't stick to your teeth like most gummies do and I love all the fruit flavors. They are my favorite better than the original.
Lexie H.
I have a dangerous sweet (sour) tooth. I purchased these at Walgreens thought it was reasonable and found it was difficult to just have a few. I don't like knock off candy and stick to what I like! Get a bag they are good.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love sour Gummis but the fruit chews are definitely a favorite. The have a great balance between sour and sweet, also sour patch kids have the added bonus of being softer so your jaw doesn't ache so bad
Sarah L.
Everett , WA
Review for: Sour Patch Fruits Soft & Chewy Candy 10 oz. Bag more...
I love sour patch. With this pregnancy I have craved gummies but sour ones and these hot this spot. I usually get them at Safeway because they are always on sale. They have the best flavor.
Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
I just noticed these the other day at my local Walgreens... Are they delicious? I didn't want to buy them until I heard some feedback 🙃
Ja'Nae L.
I have noticed that there have been a lot of Sour Patch flavors coming out. I wanted to know where could I find this paticular candy and do they come in just this size?
Sharifa L.
How do they taste
Briana R.
DIX HILLS, NY
Its a tasty snack. The are sour at first then turn inyo a sweet gummy bear. Some packs are more sour than others but overall a good vandy