Sour Patch Extreme Soft & Chewy Candy

by Sour Patch

Be treatwise get to know what's inside. See back of pack

Where can I find them?
What's your favourite sour candy [product:sour-patch-extreme-sour-candy] [product:warheads-extreme-sour-hard-candy]
Anyone else's mouth watering just looking at these! I love sour patch kids!
Start your review of Sour Patch Extreme Soft & Chewy Candy!
Jaquala M.
Monroe, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the salty sour taste .These are great for those candy urges. They are affordable and come in all type of proportions. I bought these from Walmart and also the dollar stores . I recommend these.
Ryan M.
Tampa, FL
Full of flavor in every bight. There is reason why they call them extreme! Overall a great tasty treat.
Brianna E.
I love sour candy. Usually I put more than one flavor in my mouth to mix the flavors but these already have two different flavors on one piece which I love. Definitely recommend trying these out.
Seanna R.
I love these. I love the extreme sour taste and the chewiness these candies have. If they weren't so unhealthy for you I would eat these every single day!
Chelsea E.
Hattiesburg, MS
I haven't had any sour patch candy that I didn't like!Perfect combination of sour and sweet,I'm sure you'll enjoy them as much as I did!
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love all sour patch kids but the extremes are my favorite. If you microwave them for 20 seconds they become twice as sour!!
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,726 reviews
This is my all time favorite sour candy out there. I have tried others but sour patch kids the best. I will buy these again.
Terry E.
Van Nuys, CA
Since I was a kid, I've always liked sour candy. The more sour the better and this is definitely sour. I absolutely think you get a good deal on this candy at my local market. Yes I would definitely recommend this item to anyone who loves sour candy.
Grizelle R.
Hollister, CA
This candy is exactly what the commercial says: first they're sour then they're sweet.
angie B.
These are my all time favorite candy. I can never get tired of this candy. I think this one is better than the original sour patch. The best part is I can even find this candy at the dollar store. This is one of the best candies out there.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...