BY SOUR PATCH #78 in Gummy Candy

• Okay these sound amazing! Where are they sold?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Sonia B.
Katy, TX
When I go to the grocery store or the dollar store ok any store I am always told to bring home Sour Patch Cherry Candy.. oh my you can smell the sweetness and not the sour. When you place it in your you tongue and the pallet of your mouth gets so watery and you can taste the sour

Courtney S.
I like the assorted flavor packs but the cherry and watermelon are my favorite.  they are soft on the inside with just the right amount of sour to make you pucker but not make your eyes water. you can find these flavors anywhere, miz em up to create your own "reds" pack
Erica M.
Tucson, AZ
Cherry ones are my favorite. Now you won't have to pick out the ones you don't want to eat. You can find them at your local Walmart anywhere from 2-3$ , they are full of flavor. First they are sour then they are sweet !
Kendall R.
Rawlins , WY
Who doesn’t love sour candy!!!! My favorite part is the fact you can get it all in one flavor and cherry being my favorite is awesome because I don’t enjoy wasting food, and picking out the nasty orange isn’t great
Leesha G.
jacksonville, Nc
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cherry is my favorite flavor in most candies. So when I saw there was a whole bag of sour cherry patches I had to get them. They they don't disappoint! They are the best! And soooo good. Writing this review makes me actually want to by some now lol
Jay A.
I say that if all candy was cherry flavored I would be the happiest. I do find that sour flavor gummies tend to make them a little "gummy" but with a twist. I developed a high tolerance to sour foods so I don't feel these gummies are really sour. Its a combination of slight sour and a little sweet which is good if you are eating food soon after eating Sour Patch Candy. It doesn't leave a weird taste or feeling. The only improvement I would like to see is that they would offer them in cardboard boxes because sometimes the plastic bag rips too easily and unless I plan on eating them all in one sitting I have to carry the bag in my purse sometimes making a little sugar mess.
Red candy has always been my things, for as long as I can remember. Growing up as a child, I used to fight my sister for the red candies (not physically of course).

Now as an adult I'm a little less picky as to what I eat but if you open up a bag of candy in front of me, you best believe that I'm going for the red ones first!

Cherry Sour Patch candy are very sweet, very sour, and very affordable!
Morgan G.
Brooklyn, NY
This combines all of my guilty pleasures in a candy. Mouth puckering sour sugar and classic cherry candy flavor (that is almost but not quite entirely unlike real cherries but who cares because it has its own unique cherry candy flavor).

When I lived in London I was quite fond of haribo sour cherries and this is the closest version I've found in the states. 10/10 would recommend.
samantha m.
Cleveland, TN
Sour patch kids was my snack as a kid! The cherry was the best. Sadly though the over chewyness/stickyness ripped my filling out.... Needless to say i havent had them in about 2 years. However the flavor i loved, it wasnt to sour or sweet for that matter it was just right. So i would suggest these unless you have fillings then i would say just be careful.
martha l.
best candy of all time. !!! great snack to have for kids and even grown ups. this is one of a few candy products i usually get when i go grocery shopping , the packages are so colorful, the taste is so unique i just love the combination of sweet and sour , is product is totally the best . and the price is just awesome , everybody can afford it .
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
Where can I buy these at!? I've only ever seen the watermelon flavored ones where I live.
Janice -.
Is it very sour? Is there a mixture of sweet and sour?
o j.
When did these come out?
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
What's your guys thoughts on these
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
Where are these available?!