BY SOUR PATCH

• Okay these sound amazing! Where are they sold?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
I will always love Sour Patch Kids and Jelly Bellys as they not only taste good, but they were a big part of my candy addiction as a child. Any time I had extra money I would go to our local sweet shop that sold candy by the pound and by both. Of course now as an adult I can buy them by the pound and have them whenever I want. Sour at first and then sweet, it's the perfect combo! And since we all have a favorite, I can admit I'm partial to green.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Sour patch kids are my favorite candy to eat on the go. I love how they are sour at first but then sweet. The only problem I have is that I have to limit how many I eat because they eat my tongue up. After I eat about half a bag, my tongue starts to burn and I usually have bumps on my tongue for a week. Many of my friends have had this happen to them too. It disappoints me because I love them so much.
Abigail P.
Abigail P.
YUM! This is the best sour patch flavor in my opinion. What better than to get a whole bag of them? They taste just like Swedish fish, but a little tangy, so even better! I would recommend dividing this bag up so you don't eat it all at once.

You might not think of this, but these candies taste great topping some vanilla ice cream or custard. Would probably be delicious with plain froyo too!
Christy B.
Christy B.
Sour Patch Cherries!!! I love them. They remind me of when I was a kid and I would save up the change from my lunch money to go to the penny candy store. I used to love the sour cherries, watermelons, and grapes. I would pretty much buy those out every week. Great memories with the cherry and watermelons (haven't seen grape yet). They taste like my childhood!
This is my favorite flavor of sour patch kids. I love the red ones. These are very affordable. I usually buy them from Walmart. I don't eat them that often but when I do I always enjoy them. The flavor is awesome. It is sour but not too sour that it makes your tongue hurt or anything. Definitely try them out if you have never had them before.
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Sanford, FL
Okay I don't know if I just got a bad bag of these or what but I hated these Sour Patches. They tasted straight up like just pure chemicals. I had just a few and had to through the bag away they were so bad. I love the originals and the watermelon kind. I don't know if they still sell these bu if they do stay a way!
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Sour Patch Kids are one of my off again - on again candies. I don't buy them frequently but when they are around I certainly enjoy them. I always give away the yellow and green ones though because they aren't the tastiest. (In my opinion.) Cherry however is my favorite out of all of them!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD
These are great for those who love the sourness . I love how they make my mouth pucker up.. I love the cherry flavor. I also like the strawberry pretty much all of them I like. My husband won't touch them or kiss me after I eat them but I love these and well I guess no kiss then LOL!!
Christina J.
Christina J.
Lawrenceville , VA
This is a must in the Jones Family. My husband and the kids eat these sour patch candies all the time. I personally enjoy chocolate more than sour or sweet candies. But, every now and then is okay. Nothing beats watching the sour patch commercials on TV though! Too funny!!
Bobbi L.
Bobbi L.
Canton, OH
Sour Patch Cherry Candy is quickly becoming one of my favorite candies, it is very affordable and you get quite a bit per bag. I found mine at Walmart and I now keep it in my desk as a go to when my sweet tooth kicks in. I will most definitely purchase this product again.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
Where can I buy these at!? I've only ever seen the watermelon flavored ones where I live.
Janice -.
Janice -.
Is it very sour? Is there a mixture of sweet and sour?
Shahronda J.
Shahronda J.
Bethel Park, PA
Where can I find these in the world?
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
What's your guys thoughts on these
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Okay these sound amazing! Where are they sold?