Sour Patch Bunnies uploaded by keren a.Sour Patch Bunnies uploaded by Ariba A.

BY SOUR PATCH

Sour Patch Bunnies.
Sour then sweet.
Soft & chewy candy. see more...

• Are these any good? I don't know whether to get them or not9 Answers
  • Were can u buy these?3 Answers
  • Are these any different from regular sour patch kids. To ...4 Answers
Sour Patch Bunnies
  • "I love sour patch candy I have always said my kids are like sour patch kids one minute they are sour and the next they are sweet." in 3 reviews
  • "They are soo good lol, I didn't like it at first but then my best friend made me taste them, it was soo good, LOVE THE RED ONES" in 1 review
  • "I love sour things so this is like one of my favorite candies ever." in 1 review
Libby S.
Chester, England
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Easter more...
They look so cute! They are so delicious and I would definitely recommend! Great to put in an Easter basket because children just love them! Great flavour and I will definitely buy again!❤️
Ashleigh M.
Review for: Soft Chewy Treat Size 24-9.5 Bags more...
I purchased these for our Easter party. I had difficulty fitting the packages unto the eggs but I made it work! My children love sour candy and were delighted to find these in their eggs. Nobody really noticed that they were “bunnies” though.
member-f21b2
Review for: Easter more...
WHY ARE THERE NO BLUE RASPBERRY!?? AND TO TOP IT OFF THERE'S A SINGLE RED IN ABOUT 1 IN 5 OF EVERY ONE. THERE IS NO REASON TO LEAVE OUT THE BEST FLAVORS. THANKS FOR RUINING MY EASTER
Review for: Easter more...
Love the taste of this bunny's . And the bunny look is so sweet and funny. They don't cost that much and that is great.
Tania B.
Riviere, QC
Review for: Other more...
Je n’ai pas pu les essayer parce que j’en ai pas chez moi.

C’est pas encore la saison et c’est plus au usa que l’on peut en trouver
Megan P.
San Marcos, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are adorable and delicious. They taste just like the DELICIOUS candies you would expect but look like bunnies instead of children
M!sB@H M.
Dxb
It is another candy in my hit list very sour and yummy in taste and no artificial color used in it
Mackenzie B.
Sour patch kids are perfect because they aren't too sour to tolerate like some candies are (I'm looking at you Warheads). They're good for when you're in the mood for something fruity.
Daniela M.
I think these are so cute I like how sour patch comes out with fun little shapes here and there. Every time I see these I buy a lot of them I guess we really are kids at heart
Carly K.
Schaumburg, IL
Super cute and fun! Taste just like the original ones which is great. The perfect amount of sweetness and sourness mixed together for a perfect combination. Can buy and any local conscientious or grocery store.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these any good? I don't know whether to get them or not
chanell k.
Moscow, ID
Are these any different from regular sour patch kids. To other than the shape
Zhani W.