Sour Patch Bunnies uploaded by keren a.Sour Patch Bunnies uploaded by Ariba A.

BY SOUR PATCH

Sour Patch Bunnies.
Sour then sweet.
Soft & chewy candy. see more...

• Are these any good? I don't know whether to get them or not9 Answers
  • Were can u buy these?3 Answers
  • Are these any different from regular sour patch kids. To ...4 Answers
Sour Patch Bunnies
  • "I love sour patch candy I have always said my kids are like sour patch kids one minute they are sour and the next they are sweet." in 3 reviews
  • "They are soo good lol, I didn't like it at first but then my best friend made me taste them, it was soo good, LOVE THE RED ONES" in 1 review
  • "I love sour things so this is like one of my favorite candies ever." in 1 review
Lasharri C.
Hemet, Ca
Great tasting not to hard my boys love this candy.its always a winner in my house.this is a must have for my easter baskets this year
Arek  B.
Hayden, ID
These are delicious and always a good go to candy. I love that they are sweet and they are sour! So much flavor!
amyah g.
Carmichael, CA
When did this come out I love it I need it its beatiful and peaceful and I need it to eat
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
Sweet and sour is the best combination. These candies are good and cheap. You can find them in most places. This has a great flavor in comparison to others, but there isn't any just like it. I definitely recommend candy lovers try them!
Noemi M.
Charlotte, NC
Me gustan mucho, y más para compartir con mis niños ya que a ellos les gustan también
Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
Sour patch kids are my favorite, and they're even better when they're shaped like bunnies! I love the festive shapes around Easter time, it makes them that much more fun to eat. I repurchased them several times over the course of this Easter season.
Kaitlyn J.
Sour patch kids never get old! Favorite sour candy by far. Can't go wrong with some movie candy.
Tierra H.
Athens, GA
Sour patch kids are some of my favorite snacks. The bunnies are no different. All the great taste of regular flavors but in a fund shape.
Alexis B.
Mcalester, OK
These are adorable and fun for Easter! Taste exactly like the original. Too bad they aren't a year round product
Hannah M.
Leavenworth, KS
I love sour patch kids. They were one of the few things I could eat when I was pregnant! They are sour without being overly sour and have a great balance of flavor!
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these any good? I don't know whether to get them or not
chanell k.
Moscow, ID
Are these any different from regular sour patch kids. To other than the shape
Zhani W.