Sour Patch Bunnies uploaded by Ariba A.Sour Patch Bunnies uploaded by keren a.

BY SOUR PATCH

Sour Patch Bunnies.
Sour then sweet.
Soft & chewy candy. see more...

• Are these any good? I don't know whether to get them or not9 Answers
  • Were can u buy these?3 Answers
  • Are these any different from regular sour patch kids. To other th...4 Answers
Sour Patch Bunnies
  • "I love sour patch candy I have always said my kids are like sour patch kids one minute they are sour and the next they are sweet." in 3 reviews
  • "I love sour things so this is like one of my favorite candies ever." in 1 review
  • "They are soo good lol, I didn't like it at first but then my best friend made me taste them, it was soo good, LOVE THE RED ONES" in 1 review
Connie B.
Laurel, IN
These are a nice treat at Easter time. The fun bunny shape and flavorful sour than sweet treat are a great snack. The flavor is intense in a good way. They're only like $1 a box, can't beat that! So who wouldn't want to get them?
Amanda P.
Columbus, OH
I love these. You get the classic Sour Patch Kids flavor but in a whole new, very cute package. The bunnies are very festive for spring and Easter and very affordable. They are also easy to find, as I found my box at Target.
Olivia B.
Corona, CA
What's an Easter basket without bunny sour patch candies! These sweet and tart treats have just the right amount of punch to make you keep coming back for more! Must have treat for any special occasion!
Beth W.
I love gummy candies and sour patch kids hit the spot. I never used to like them until recently but I could definitely get through a box on my own, admittedly. I liked the bunnies! They're softer than the regular ones.
Cat F.
Phoenix, AZ
Sour Patch Bunnies The bunnies are adorable and any sour patch is always the best candy.

the flavor is just like regular sour patch. The watermelon sour patch are my favorite , but i like any sour patch.

I bought mine at target, and would definitely repurchase them!
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
The only reason I tried this is because it is my husbund's favorite now I am addicted and it's now part of our household. The flavors are intense and so powerful, and soo addicting!
Alyssa A.
Rosharon, TX
These are the best gummy candies! I love that they made a bunny version of these for Easter season. They still taste the same but I think the bunny shape make them alot more fun . I would purchases these again!
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Not to mention they are the cutest things I have ever seen in my whole life, they are also very yummy! It has just the right amount of sour, and just the right amount of sweet, they are more gummy than the gummmy worms and I like that a lot. I will continue to buy them all the time,.
Jennifer A.
Swainsboro, GA
Just the perfect amount of sweet with a little sour. Not too much or not enough! These are addictive! My son and I love to get these when we see these in the convenient stores!
Marcella c.
First their sour then their sweet! I love sour patch kids & any variety is easy to enjoy. But this flavor is my favorite! Very fruity and enjoyable, and not too sweet! I would always recommend sour patch kids to any one!
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these any good? I don't know whether to get them or not
chanell k.
Moscow, ID
Are these any different from regular sour patch kids. To other than the shape
Zhani W.