Sour Patch Bunnies uploaded by keren a.Sour Patch Bunnies uploaded by Ariba A.

BY SOUR PATCH

Sour Patch Bunnies.
Sour then sweet.
Soft & chewy candy. see more...

• Are these any good? I don't know whether to get them or not9 Answers
  • Were can u buy these?3 Answers
  • Are these any different from regular sour patch kids. To other th...4 Answers
Sour Patch Bunnies
  • "I love sour patch candy I have always said my kids are like sour patch kids one minute they are sour and the next they are sweet." in 3 reviews
  • "I love sour things so this is like one of my favorite candies ever." in 1 review
  • "They are soo good lol, I didn't like it at first but then my best friend made me taste them, it was soo good, LOVE THE RED ONES" in 1 review
Daniela M.
I think these are so cute I like how sour patch comes out with fun little shapes here and there. Every time I see these I buy a lot of them I guess we really are kids at heart
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Not to mention they are the cutest things I have ever seen in my whole life, they are also very yummy! It has just the right amount of sour, and just the right amount of sweet, they are more gummy than the gummmy worms and I like that a lot. I will continue to buy them all the time,.
Jennifer A.
Swainsboro, GA
Just the perfect amount of sweet with a little sour. Not too much or not enough! These are addictive! My son and I love to get these when we see these in the convenient stores!
Marcella c.
First their sour then their sweet! I love sour patch kids & any variety is easy to enjoy. But this flavor is my favorite! Very fruity and enjoyable, and not too sweet! I would always recommend sour patch kids to any one!
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sour patch kids are so delicious. They have the perfect amount of sour to them and I never get tired of them. I love how they have come out with different flavors as well.
Melinda S.
These are addicting and I love eating sour patch candy at the movies., But after a whole bag my tongue is raw. I will continue to eat them and suffer the consequences.
Suzanne S.
Montague, NJ
Bought these for my kids easter basket. They love them and the flavor is great. Truly sour and sweet
But don't eat too many will make your tongue raw because of sugar.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
I like sour patch kids as a treat everytime I go to the movies. However, we got some of these for Easter and they were really so delicious. I even liked them better than the regular ones.
Mackenzie B.
Sour patch kids are perfect because they aren't too sour to tolerate like some candies are (I'm looking at you Warheads). They're good for when you're in the mood for something fruity.
Alec S.
Evansville, IN
I love these sour patch candies! I am not sure why I enjoy them more than he normal ones, but they are great. I would definitely recommend them! I eat them anytime I find them being offered in a store!
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these any good? I don't know whether to get them or not
chanell k.
Moscow, ID
Are these any different from regular sour patch kids. To other than the shape
Zhani W.