Sour Patch Bunnies uploaded by keren a.Sour Patch Bunnies uploaded by Ariba A.

Sour Patch Bunnies.
Sour then sweet.
Soft & chewy candy. see more...

• Are these any good? I don't know whether to get them or not9 Answers
  • Were can u buy these?3 Answers
  • Are these any different from regular sour patch kids. To other th...4 Answers
Sour Patch Bunnies
  • "I love sour patch candy I have always said my kids are like sour patch kids one minute they are sour and the next they are sweet." in 3 reviews
  • "I love sour things so this is like one of my favorite candies ever." in 1 review
  • "They are soo good lol, I didn't like it at first but then my best friend made me taste them, it was soo good, LOVE THE RED ONES" in 1 review
Cathy X.
Such a cute idea for candy around Easter. Still has the same great flavor packed into little bunny shapes. This has got to be my all time favorite candy ever. The best flavor is the cherry in my opinion. Best purchase ever.
Morgan O.
Findlay, Ohio
I love sour patch kids normally, but these candies do not meet their mark. In general I do not feel that the sour patch kids in a box are ever as good as the bags but the bunnies would not receive a recommendation from me
Alissa S.
Van Buren , AR
These are so yummy. I've always loved sour patch kids when I need a sweet and sour treat to enjoy. They are the perfect mix of sour and sweet and I just love them. I put these in easter baskets for my niece and nephews and they absolutely loved them!
Laura W.
A cute little candy to buy occasionally. Although it's common with other sour foods and candies, these will really tear up the roof of your mouth and tongue. I'm not sure I'd recommend giving these to small children.
Ashley N.
I eat these things until my mouth gets sore. Yes that's a little over the top, but they're awesome and considering I don't buy them often, it's a good value. The flavor is great. I do buy them every so often.
Murphy D.
I love Sour Patch Kids! The bunny shape of this variety makes them even more fun. The sourness and sweetness combination makes for one delicious candy! I highly recommend this product. Five stars all around!
Lexi F.
Such cute candies! Sour patch kids are good candies over all but the cute design of these just puts it over the top! I mean come on, who doesn't love bunnies! These have the same sweet yumminess that makes you unable to put them down!
Vic S.
San Francisco , California
If you like sour patches I recommend this if you like sour candy I recommend this it's my favorite candy I eat it mostly every month or every week it is a good value not affordable you can buy it at Walgreens or Luckys or any food store
Sam M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are the cutest and so perfect for Easter baskets or to hide inside an Easter egg. I bought a whole bunch of these to surprise my boyfriend, because we both love Sour Patch Kids! Same great taste in fun bunny shapes :)
Morgan S.
Walkersville, MD
We love the sour patch bunny gummies for Easter and every other day. The sour patch bunny gummies have the same great flavor as the original just in a cute bunny shape. They are sour then they are sweet. A great buy and very cute for Easter for those who do not like chocolate.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these any good? I don't know whether to get them or not
chanell k.
Moscow, ID
Are these any different from regular sour patch kids. To other than the shape
Zhani W.