Sour Patch Bunnies uploaded by Ariba A.Sour Patch Bunnies uploaded by keren a.

BY SOUR PATCH

Sour Patch Bunnies.
Sour then sweet.
Soft & chewy candy. see more...

• Are these any good? I don't know whether to get them or not9 Answers
  • Were can u buy these?3 Answers
  • Are these any different from regular sour patch kids. To other th...4 Answers
Sour Patch Bunnies
  • "I love sour patch candy I have always said my kids are like sour patch kids one minute they are sour and the next they are sweet." in 3 reviews
  • "I love sour things so this is like one of my favorite candies ever." in 1 review
  • "They are soo good lol, I didn't like it at first but then my best friend made me taste them, it was soo good, LOVE THE RED ONES" in 1 review
Sabrina L.
Norwalk, CA
These are so cute and so good. I love when friends come out with different themed candy for the different seasons/holidays. Plus this candy is really good and I enjoy it every time I buy it. By far the best sour candy out there!
Jillian M.
Lake Worth, FL
My favorite candy is sour patch kids. Not just the regular ones but ever flavor they come out with. I love the bunnies, they are so cute. I will continue to buy this and recommend it to others. Even though many people eat them.
Mal G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We bought these for our son for Easter and he loved them! We loved them too. I love a little taste of sour before they turn sweet. My only con with SPK's is that they leave a weird film on the roof my mouth after earing them.
Angelita V.
Bradenton, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love sour patch anything I perder sour any day over sweet! My favorite candy in the entire world. I love the sour sugar when you first eat it and then the chewy gummy as it goes
Cathy X.
Such a cute idea for candy around Easter. Still has the same great flavor packed into little bunny shapes. This has got to be my all time favorite candy ever. The best flavor is the cherry in my opinion. Best purchase ever.
Caleigh L.
These sour patches are delish! They taste the exact same as the normal kids, except they're super festive for Easter! My only problem was that they seemed to stick to your teeth more than regular. I woke recommend this with just the warning about the stickiness.
Kim S.
Lebanon, VA
I love sour patch bunnies, they are a favorite of mine. I love how they are sour and then sweet with great flavors. I love to share them with my daughter, we both love them and enjoy them together. We loved how they were bunnies for Easter rather than kids.
Morgan O.
Findlay, Ohio
I love sour patch kids normally, but these candies do not meet their mark. In general I do not feel that the sour patch kids in a box are ever as good as the bags but the bunnies would not receive a recommendation from me
Alissa S.
Van Buren , AR
These are so yummy. I've always loved sour patch kids when I need a sweet and sour treat to enjoy. They are the perfect mix of sour and sweet and I just love them. I put these in easter baskets for my niece and nephews and they absolutely loved them!
Ashley N.
I eat these things until my mouth gets sore. Yes that's a little over the top, but they're awesome and considering I don't buy them often, it's a good value. The flavor is great. I do buy them every so often.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these any good? I don't know whether to get them or not
chanell k.
Moscow, ID
Are these any different from regular sour patch kids. To other than the shape
Zhani W.