Sour Patch Bunnies uploaded by keren a.Sour Patch Bunnies uploaded by Ariba A.

BY SOUR PATCH

Sour Patch Bunnies.
Sour then sweet.
Soft & chewy candy. see more...

• Are these any good? I don't know whether to get them or not9 Answers
  • Were can u buy these?3 Answers
  • Are these any different from regular sour patch kids. To ...4 Answers
Sour Patch Bunnies
  • "I love sour patch candy I have always said my kids are like sour patch kids one minute they are sour and the next they are sweet." in 3 reviews
  • "They are soo good lol, I didn't like it at first but then my best friend made me taste them, it was soo good, LOVE THE RED ONES" in 1 review
  • "I love sour things so this is like one of my favorite candies ever." in 1 review
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
I love any of the Sour Patch candies . These ones we had around Easter and the worked out great for the eggs since it was too hot here for chocolate . I eat sour patch stuff any time I go to the movies .
I think my favorite has to be the watermelon box . I think these will be bought again the next time I find them .. Yummy these sound good
Ashley D.
Got these in my easter basket a few weeks back. Can we just talk about how there is NO BLUE?. Ofcourse, sour patch kids are great. But the blue raspberry is definitely their greatest innovation and should be included in their easter edition.
Denise G.
My boys loved the bunny addition for Easter. Also, great basket goodies. They had only a few flavors but they all taste very good. They only have it during Easter time only. I will be purchasing more once its that time again . Walmart usually have is for $0.98 which is a good price. I recommend it 100%
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
I love sour candy so good it's my favorite product because it's so amazing target only when I go to the movies good price awesome product it's just right amount of sour taste yes very worthy I love it
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
Sour Patch Kids are literally amazing. ONe of the best gummy candies. Perfect for the movies, or on the go in the box. and the pefect size NOT TO SHARE :) . Decently priced candy. The only down side is that the roof of your mouth hurts after eating too many.
Britt H.
Westfield, PA
Sour patch kids are a good gummy candy not my favorite because if I eat to many my mouth gets sore. By this was a really cute Easter basket stuffer being that the gummies are bunny shaped allowed me to have something other then chocolate in the baskets definitely a adorable Easter candy! I buy them again for sure
Sarah H.
I am more of a chocolate person myself but my husband absolutely loves these kinds of candies. He will devour them in a sleepy binge in the middle of the night. I will eat them to have something sweet and different from my normal chocolate cravings.
Miranda L.
Same as your standard sour patch kids but with a cute holiday kick. I like the amount of sour the sugar on a sour patch kids is and I love that the size of the sugar coating is a little bigger (coarser)
Than what you would find on other sour candies.
Lauren R.
Same candy you know and love just in a cute shape for the holidays. Sour Patch kids are one of my favorite candies and I love seeing these bunnies around Easter. Good Easter basket presents for the kids (and kids at heart) in your life.
Tanaya P.
I normally get a pack and share with my whole family. I normally like to enjoy mine melting in my mouth. I don't like chewing it since it stick to my teeth. So it take me a while to finish one (hence why I don't mind sharing these).
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these any good? I don't know whether to get them or not
chanell k.
Moscow, ID
Are these any different from regular sour patch kids. To other than the shape
Zhani W.