Sour Patch Bunnies uploaded by Ariba A.Sour Patch Bunnies uploaded by keren a.

BY SOUR PATCH #93 in Gummy Candy

Sour Patch Bunnies.
Sour then sweet.
Soft & chewy candy. see more...

• Are these any good? I don't know whether to get them or not9 Answers
  • Were can u buy these?3 Answers
  • Are these any different from regular sour patch kids. To other th...4 Answers
Sour Patch Bunnies
  • "I love sour patch candy I have always said my kids are like sour patch kids one minute they are sour and the next they are sweet." in 3 reviews
  • "I love sour things so this is like one of my favorite candies ever." in 1 review
  • "They are soo good lol, I didn't like it at first but then my best friend made me taste them, it was soo good, LOVE THE RED ONES" in 1 review
Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
Sour patch kids are my favorite, and they're even better when they're shaped like bunnies! I love the festive shapes around Easter time, it makes them that much more fun to eat. I repurchased them several times over the course of this Easter season.
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
Sweet and sour is the best combination. These candies are good and cheap. You can find them in most places. This has a great flavor in comparison to others, but there isn't any just like it. I definitely recommend candy lovers try them!
gamila s.
I love this candy, almost everyone in my family does. I love the sour and then the sour tastes the little gummies have. I often have some, when I am in the mood for candy. Most of the times I shop at Walmart and it is affordable there, it is anywhere.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
I love any of the Sour Patch candies . These ones we had around Easter and the worked out great for the eggs since it was too hot here for chocolate . I eat sour patch stuff any time I go to the movies .
I think my favorite has to be the watermelon box . I think these will be bought again the next time I find them .. Yummy these sound good
Ashley D.
Got these in my easter basket a few weeks back. Can we just talk about how there is NO BLUE?. Ofcourse, sour patch kids are great. But the blue raspberry is definitely their greatest innovation and should be included in their easter edition.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
I got a box of these to share with my four year old on easter since we're both sour patch fans. The flavors are the same quality and the bunny ears just make them all the more cuter. Got them for one dollar at Target. The little concession boxes are a favorite for us to share when we have picnics or shopping.
Wendy B.
Morgantown, WV
Sour patch kids have always been one of my fav candies so it's great seeing all these new flavors and shapes. The bunnies recently came to my home on Easter and they didn't last long. Just as great flavor wise but with a new shape that changed up the texture. Love them. Looking forward to next Easter.
Denise G.
My boys loved the bunny addition for Easter. Also, great basket goodies. They had only a few flavors but they all taste very good. They only have it during Easter time only. I will be purchasing more once its that time again . Walmart usually have is for $0.98 which is a good price. I recommend it 100%
Kristina G.
Phoenix, AZ
These gummies are so cute.  They are perfect for Easter baskets. My son loves anything sour. Even more so when they are in cute little shapes.  They taste yummy.  Just the right combination of sweet and sour.  I would recommend others get these for their childrens Easter baskets.
Lindsey C.
Henderson, NV
I love sour candy so good it's my favorite product because it's so amazing target only when I go to the movies good price awesome product it's just right amount of sour taste yes very worthy I love it
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these any good? I don't know whether to get them or not
chanell k.
Moscow, ID
Are these any different from regular sour patch kids. To other than the shape
Zhani W.