Sour Patch Bunnies uploaded by keren a.Sour Patch Bunnies uploaded by Ariba A.

BY SOUR PATCH

Sour Patch Bunnies.
Sour then sweet.
Soft & chewy candy. see more...

• Are these any good? I don't know whether to get them or not9 Answers
  • Were can u buy these?3 Answers
  • Are these any different from regular sour patch kids. To ...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love sour patch candy I have always said my kids are like sour patch kids one minute they are sour and the next they are sweet." in 3 reviews
  • "They are soo good lol, I didn't like it at first but then my best friend made me taste them, it was soo good, LOVE THE RED ONES" in 1 review
  • "I love sour things so this is like one of my favorite candies ever." in 1 review
Alyssa S.
These were great during Easter time. They have the same great taste as regular sandwich is but are very cute in their little bunny outfit. Comparing to the regular size patch kids this one is great as well.
Shannon B.
These are AMAZING! I get so so so excited when I find a handful or two in my Easter basket. I used to break into my moms stash as a kid and eat half the bag before Easter morning.
Robin G.
Elk Grove, CA
Bought these for my kids last Easter. As expected, these were devoured before Easter brunch was served. My kids loved them. Said they tasted just like Sour Patch Kids -- no surprise! Kind of wish they had the Sour Patch Bunnies year round, They're way cuter than the Sour Patch Kids!
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A fun take on the sour and then sweet kids. Basket filler galore and for a low low price. Kids will find it funny and i have a husband who likes to sneak some for himself as well!
Alayna M.
Rutland, VT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
For some odd reason I find that these sourpatch bunnies taste better than the originals. They have more of a chew to them and even a better flavor. They are also really cute and in pretty pastel colors.
Heather R.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these! They are just as good as the original Sour Patch Kids but with an Easter flare. They are a good alternative to all of the chocolate you seem to see around Easter.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really like this gummy candy. I like how they are chewy. I also like that they are sour but not too much and then they have a nice sweet flavor to them. I think they are a good value for what you get.
Claudia C.
Henderson, NV
You can never go wrong with sour patches they are so addicting especially the blue ones 😱 I'm always craving these .... How can you not ...omg now I want to go buy some 😑 I recommend these totally 👍🏼
Kayla R.
These were delicious and great for my daughters Easter basket. They weren't AS sour as the normal sour patch kids so it was perfect for my 5 year old. We typically eat these once a year around Easter time. I would recommend these to anyone for their children's Easter basket.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
I love the sour gummies the best. The sweet and sour taste is such a good combination. It makes me want more every time I buy these! They are perfect for a snack or while you're watching a movie. Cheap and delicious. What could be wrong with that?
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these any good? I don't know whether to get them or not
chanell k.
Moscow, ID
Are these any different from regular sour patch kids. To other than the shape
Zhani W.