Sour Patch Bunnies uploaded by Ariba A.Sour Patch Bunnies uploaded by keren a.

BY SOUR PATCH #93 in Gummy Candy

Sour Patch Bunnies.
Sour then sweet.
Soft & chewy candy. see more...

• Are these any good? I don't know whether to get them or not9 Answers
  • Were can u buy these?3 Answers
  • Are these any different from regular sour patch kids. To other th...4 Answers
Sour Patch Bunnies
  • "I love sour patch candy I have always said my kids are like sour patch kids one minute they are sour and the next they are sweet." in 3 reviews
  • "I love sour things so this is like one of my favorite candies ever." in 1 review
  • "They are soo good lol, I didn't like it at first but then my best friend made me taste them, it was soo good, LOVE THE RED ONES" in 1 review
Jennifer M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Had these in our kids Easter baskets. They loved them and they kept to the original flavor of sour patch kids even with the different shapes.
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
These are the cutest little things! taste just like the regular ones but cute little bunnies. I wish they did other shapes during the year.
Emely M.
New Albany , MS
These bunnies are so good, i love that these are shaped like bunnies i like to eat them for easter because they are shaped like bunnies.
Maggie N.
Same great sour patch kids taste. They are suppose to be in the shape of bunnies but they just look like blobs, but all tastes the same.
Phyllis S.
Tupelo, MS
I got my daughter these for Easter! I helped her eat them of course! They tasted exactly loke the regular sour patch kits...just bunnies!
Megan P.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are adorable and delicious. They taste just like the DELICIOUS candies you would expect but look like bunnies instead of children
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Aw I'd like to try the bunny ones they are so cute I love sour patch's they are one of the best sour like candies I have ever tried.
Lasharri C.
Hemet, Ca
Great tasting not to hard my boys love this candy.its always a winner in my house.this is a must have for my easter baskets this year
Vanessa G.
Las Cruces, NM
Love sour patch. I love that they added the blue one now because that's my favorite flavor hands down. I also love the watermelons
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are such a fun treat to have around easter! They are super cute and so delicious. I love the fruity yet sour taste of these.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these any good? I don't know whether to get them or not
chanell k.
Moscow, ID
Are these any different from regular sour patch kids. To other than the shape
Zhani W.