Sour Patch Bunnies uploaded by Ariba A.Sour Patch Bunnies uploaded by keren a.

BY SOUR PATCH #93 in Gummy Candy

Sour Patch Bunnies.
Sour then sweet.
Soft & chewy candy. see more...

• Are these any good? I don't know whether to get them or not9 Answers
  • Were can u buy these?3 Answers
  • Are these any different from regular sour patch kids. To other th...4 Answers
Sour Patch Bunnies
  • "I love sour patch candy I have always said my kids are like sour patch kids one minute they are sour and the next they are sweet." in 3 reviews
  • "I love sour things so this is like one of my favorite candies ever." in 1 review
  • "They are soo good lol, I didn't like it at first but then my best friend made me taste them, it was soo good, LOVE THE RED ONES" in 1 review
Laura W.
A cute little candy to buy occasionally. Although it's common with other sour foods and candies, these will really tear up the roof of your mouth and tongue. I'm not sure I'd recommend giving these to small children.
Taylor B.
White Marsh, MD
We love getting these at Easter time! Same great taste as the original ones, affordable too. I can get these at Walmart for only $1! I love that they aren’t too sour, just the right amount of sweet and sour.
Christine G.
These are my favorite variety of sour patch because it contains the rare pink sour patches. Pink is my favorite! I literally love every product y'all come out with except the chillers, those were just weird.
marisol c.
Roma , TX
These product is great. I really enjoy the sourness and chewiness of the candy. I eat this almost every other weekend since i have gastritis but they are really enjoyable. It is very repurchase worthy!
Carly K.
Schaumburg, IL
Super cute and fun! Taste just like the original ones which is great. The perfect amount of sweetness and sourness mixed together for a perfect combination. Can buy and any local conscientious or grocery store.
Jessica M.
Sapulpa, OK
I got these for the kids for Easter and they just loved them. We all love dour patches, they are nice and chewy without being hard. Also the flavors are delicious and not too sour.
Daniela M.
I think these are so cute I like how sour patch comes out with fun little shapes here and there. Every time I see these I buy a lot of them I guess we really are kids at heart
Mackenzie B.
Sour patch kids are perfect because they aren't too sour to tolerate like some candies are (I'm looking at you Warheads). They're good for when you're in the mood for something fruity.
Sheila S.
BERWYN, PA
LOVE THESE! my boss recently found out I'm a fan of these candies so he'd buy me some anything a big project comes a long or he needs a huge favor. haha Can't complain!
Meredith S.
Danville, VA
I'm not a fan of sour patch because I can't handle the pucker, but the kids love them. They got them in their Easter baskets from their grandparents and they ate a bunch of them before I had to cut them off. They love the sour to sweet sensation and if you're a fan of sour chewy candy then this is definitely a product, along with any of their other candies, I'd recommend for you.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these any good? I don't know whether to get them or not
chanell k.
Moscow, ID
Are these any different from regular sour patch kids. To other than the shape
Zhani W.