Sour Patch Bunnies uploaded by keren a.Sour Patch Bunnies uploaded by Ariba A.

BY SOUR PATCH

Sour Patch Bunnies.
Sour then sweet.
Soft & chewy candy. see more...

• Are these any good? I don't know whether to get them or not9 Answers
  • Were can u buy these?3 Answers
  • Are these any different from regular sour patch kids. To other th...4 Answers
Sour Patch Bunnies
  • "I love sour patch candy I have always said my kids are like sour patch kids one minute they are sour and the next they are sweet." in 3 reviews
  • "I love sour things so this is like one of my favorite candies ever." in 1 review
  • "They are soo good lol, I didn't like it at first but then my best friend made me taste them, it was soo good, LOVE THE RED ONES" in 1 review
Ashleigh M.
Review for: Soft Chewy Treat Size 24-9.5 Bags more...
I purchased these for our Easter party. I had difficulty fitting the packages unto the eggs but I made it work! My children love sour candy and were delighted to find these in their eggs. Nobody really noticed that they were “bunnies” though.
Christine G.
These are my favorite variety of sour patch because it contains the rare pink sour patches. Pink is my favorite! I literally love every product y'all come out with except the chillers, those were just weird.
Taylor B.
White Marsh, MD
We love getting these at Easter time! Same great taste as the original ones, affordable too. I can get these at Walmart for only $1! I love that they aren’t too sour, just the right amount of sweet and sour.
member-f21b2
Review for: Easter more...
WHY ARE THERE NO BLUE RASPBERRY!?? AND TO TOP IT OFF THERE'S A SINGLE RED IN ABOUT 1 IN 5 OF EVERY ONE. THERE IS NO REASON TO LEAVE OUT THE BEST FLAVORS. THANKS FOR RUINING MY EASTER
Jessica M.
Sapulpa, OK
I got these for the kids for Easter and they just loved them. We all love dour patches, they are nice and chewy without being hard. Also the flavors are delicious and not too sour.
Sheila S.
BERWYN, PA
LOVE THESE! my boss recently found out I'm a fan of these candies so he'd buy me some anything a big project comes a long or he needs a huge favor. haha Can't complain!
Meredith S.
Danville, VA
I'm not a fan of sour patch because I can't handle the pucker, but the kids love them. They got them in their Easter baskets from their grandparents and they ate a bunch of them before I had to cut them off. They love the sour to sweet sensation and if you're a fan of sour chewy candy then this is definitely a product, along with any of their other candies, I'd recommend for you.
Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
Sour patch kids are my favorite, and they're even better when they're shaped like bunnies! I love the festive shapes around Easter time, it makes them that much more fun to eat. I repurchased them several times over the course of this Easter season.
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
Sweet and sour is the best combination. These candies are good and cheap. You can find them in most places. This has a great flavor in comparison to others, but there isn't any just like it. I definitely recommend candy lovers try them!
gamila s.
I love this candy, almost everyone in my family does. I love the sour and then the sour tastes the little gummies have. I often have some, when I am in the mood for candy. Most of the times I shop at Walmart and it is affordable there, it is anywhere.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these any good? I don't know whether to get them or not
chanell k.
Moscow, ID
Are these any different from regular sour patch kids. To other than the shape
Zhani W.