Sour Patch Bunnies uploaded by Ariba A.Sour Patch Bunnies uploaded by keren a.

BY SOUR PATCH

Sour Patch Bunnies.
Sour then sweet.
Soft & chewy candy. see more...

• Are these any good? I don't know whether to get them or not9 Answers
  • Were can u buy these?3 Answers
  • Are these any different from regular sour patch kids. To other th...4 Answers
Sour Patch Bunnies
  • "I love sour patch candy I have always said my kids are like sour patch kids one minute they are sour and the next they are sweet." in 3 reviews
  • "I love sour things so this is like one of my favorite candies ever." in 1 review
  • "They are soo good lol, I didn't like it at first but then my best friend made me taste them, it was soo good, LOVE THE RED ONES" in 1 review
Ra K.
Resealable bag sucks. The seal is super difficult to lock in, and it doesn't even go all the way to the edges (pictured). Do not count on this sealing them fresh. The air easily gets in. The seal will, at best, prevent the entire bag of candy from spilling if it tips over.

Other than that, really happy with the purchase. Not actually going to take any stars away for that, since my bag will be gone before they "go bad" by drying up.

I did get a package that included the blue flavor, also. Not sure if this is just from one seller?? Mine was "Common Cents Distributors"
Kelly C.
I love these. I'm completely in love with the sour-then-sweet sensation of them, which gives them amazing value. I don't eat them too often because they're slightly expensive and very high in sugar, but I buy them at CVS around Easter if I do buy them. I 100% recommend to others, but only if they don't care about their nutrition too much, haha!
Ainsley V.
Mulvane, KS
If you like candy and have a taste for sour these are definitely the way to go. They taste really good and you're kind of cute around Easter instead of the regular sour patch kids. I would eat these all the time if I could. So if you can't kid has a sweet tooth or you do and you like sour I would definitely recommendthese.
Kristien W.
Corbin, KY
Got the bunnies for my child for Easter, I preached them from Wal-Mart right before East (like day before Easter) They were affordable just like any other type of Sour Patch Kids but they seemed to be a lot harder and there wasn't a lot in the container compared to the normal bags of sour patch kids.
Chandra C.
Layton
Sour Patch is a favorite in my house. These make a perfect treat for an Easter basket. Usually $1 at local grocery stores, so it's definitely not pricey. I personally can't eat any more than 1 box in a sitting without burning my tongue from the sour stuff, but they are sure delicious!
Robin G.
Elk Grove, CA
Bought these for my kids last Easter. As expected, these were devoured before Easter brunch was served. My kids loved them. Said they tasted just like Sour Patch Kids -- no surprise! Kind of wish they had the Sour Patch Bunnies year round, They're way cuter than the Sour Patch Kids!
Amanda M.
Asbury Park, NJ
These sour patch bunnies are perfect! Great for Easter baskets and small kids. They taste just as amazing as the regular kids but come in a fun. I my shape! So if you've never had them they are tangy/sour at first but then become very sweet and cheesy after. They are delicious.
Elizabeth H.
Penitas, TX
I bough these a while back because i was feeling sad, and as soon as i took one of these in my mouth i was so aghh! i can't even express lol. the bunnies is an extra when i want to give some to my nephew and niece, they like to play with them and eat at the same time!
Reham H.
Murfreesboro, TN
The shape of this candy is really cool because there shaped as bunnies/your ordinary sour patch kid. it is not pricey and i eat them almost every single day . i got them from target and they were on sale. if you love sour candy then you will fall in love with is candy
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
I bought these this year for Easter baskets and they were a hit. Who doesn't like the sweet and sour combination? Even the adults got in on the fun with these. "First they're sour and then they're sweet" Love these for a movie snack or just everyday quick sugary jolt.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these any good? I don't know whether to get them or not
chanell k.
Moscow, ID
Are these any different from regular sour patch kids. To other than the shape
Zhani W.