Sour Patch Bunnies

by Sour Patch

Sour Patch Bunnies.
Sour then sweet.
Soft & chewy candy.

Are these any good? I don't know whether to get them or not
Were can u buy these?
Are these any different from regular sour patch kids. To other than the shape
Start your review of Sour Patch Bunnies!
Product Highlights
I love sour patch candy I have always said my kids are like sour patch kids one minute they are sour and the next they are sweet.in reviews
I love sour things so this is like one of my favorite candies ever.in reviews
They are soo good lol, I didn't like it at first but then my best friend made me taste them, it was soo good, LOVE THE RED ONESin reviews
Jamie S.
Winter Park, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Sour Patch Bunnies uploaded by Jamie S.
Hands down the best candy! Especially the bunnies! Something about those bunnies make them extra yummy! These are my kids favorite Easter candy! They are affordable and we like them in the little individual pack sizes. Sour Patch Bunnies Sour Patch Bunnies
Lasharri  C.
Moreno Valley, CA
Great tasting not to hard my boys love this candy.its always a winner in my house.this is a must have for my easter baskets this year
Arek  B.
Hayden, ID
These are delicious and always a good go to candy. I love that they are sweet and they are sour! So much flavor!
Aida R.
Long Beach CA
They are soo good and sour. I love the flavor and hot soft they are. I love sour candy so this is my go too
amyah G.
Carmichael, CA
When did this come out I love it I need it its beatiful and peaceful and I need it to eat
Roxanne M.
El Monte , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
SO CUTE. I love all sour patch kid flavors and the shape really beats all other gummies for me.
Lindsay A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Sour patch candy is such a classic. The combo of sweet and sour is on point! I enjoy the chewy texture and find them very satisfying when a candy craving hits. Kids love em, adults love em, who doesn't love these? 😊
Batool  K.
Redmond, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
My husband really liked these candies it taste really good and he’s like crazy about these so everytime I got these for him he finished it all by him self lol 😆 you can definitely try this one !!
Andrea A.
Pomona, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I like sour patch bunnies, they usually come when it’s Easter time! I like their price and the falcon of them, the reason why I put 4 starts is because they don’t really look like bunnies, but over all they are almost like the original sour patch😁
Laura H.
Shrewsbury, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A favorite candy treat Easter edition - a la Bunnies! They taste just like the normal candy but are a fun Easter theme. I love the variety of colors and flavors - they all taste really good.