Sour Patch Blue Raspberry Candy

by Sour Patch

Omg in need to find these! It look so yummy, where i can find it?
Sour Patch Blue Raspberry Candy Where can you find this product and is it only one flavor?
Start your review of Sour Patch Blue Raspberry Candy!
Jeremy B.
Sartell, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
YUMMY, finally they put my favorite flavor all by itself! Genius, because what happens in our home is usually all the other flavors get tossed in the garbage anyways! Good price too!
Corrin F.
Spokane, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sour Patch Blue Raspberry Candy uploaded by Corrin F.
Love sour patch kids! They are my go to candy when I want sweet and sour! Always consistent [product:sour-patch-kids-soft-&-chewy-candy-8oz]
Lori L.
Fredericktown, MO
This is great when you like only one kind. If you buy it and you only eat one kind. This is awesome
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
By far the best flavor of sour patch kids that I've found. Now that they are selling just the blue ones makes everybody in my house more happy.
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Blue raspberry is amazing. All blue raspberry bag, even better. I’m so happy they make all one flavor. So are my kiddos. The flavor is great. Love snacking on these watching movies. Would definitely repurchase.
jasmin G.
Brooklyn, NY
BEST CANDY EVER!!! I can Probably eat like 5 bags. It's so good and sour with a great taste. MUST BUY
Brandy E.
Cheltenham, PA
I love Sour Patch Kids! Even though I am an adult, they are still my go-to movie theater treat. Blue raspberry is the newest (and tastiest) flavor of SPKs and it's so wonderful that I can now purchase a bag of exclusively blue raspberry.
Whitney M.
South Jordan, UT
If you love sour candy and you love blue raspberry flavor this is for you! I love these. All of the sour patch candies aren't too sour or too sweet. I don't mind getting the mixed ones because then you don't have too much of one flavor. Blue raspberry and watermelon are my favorites!
Samantha J.
Nokomis, FL
Blue Raspberry is definitely the best flavor out there in terms of any candy! I love these sour patch kids and the sour to sweet is just amazing! They are fairly cheap also! What more could you want? I recommend this product to anyone who likes blue raspberry flavored candy and sour candy!
Jordan H.
Muncie, IN
Sour Patch Blue Raspberry Candy uploaded by Jordan H.
Sour blue raspberry is always fantastic. It has literally never been done poorly. Sour patch kids are always fantastic. They've never done anything wrong. It should go without saying that the collision of these two titans of the candy world would be incredible. If you love candy, you will love sour patch blue raspberry.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Malena A.
il y a 3 mois
Sour Patch Blue Raspberry Candy Is the flavor intense?
Juliana B. il y a 3 mois
no not for me!
Bella M.
Moraga, CA
il y a un an
Jennifer A. il y a un an
If you find these, the whole bag is the same flavor. I don't find them often, but my boyfriend occasionally finds a bag at a gas station (Upstate NY).
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
il y a 4 ans
Rachel U. il y a un an
Kind of like a blue raspberry Jolly Rancher, but a bit sour. They’re delicious!