Sour Patch Blue Raspberry Candy uploaded by Tracey L.Sour Patch Blue Raspberry Candy uploaded by Jordan H.

BY SOUR PATCH #70 in Gummy Candy

Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Pasadena, MD
I'm only rating so low because this is almost impossible to find. I got it once at my local Walmart and have never been able to find it again! I love that it's just one flavor (my favorite even though I love them all). These are sour then turn sweet as the coating comes off and exposes the gummy. I wish these were more available then this would be a 5/5 review.
Sasha R.
Sasha R.
Bronx, NY
This has been one of my favorite candies since childhood. It delicious and the sourness is not overpowering. I have loved this candy for may years and it is amazing that they have not changed the recipe. It doesn't need to be adjusted at all. It is the same great taste, make and flavor that everyone has loved for the past 20 years or more.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Muncie, IN
Sour blue raspberry is always fantastic. It has literally never been done poorly. Sour patch kids are always fantastic. They've never done anything wrong. It should go without saying that the collision of these two titans of the candy world would be incredible. If you love candy, you will love sour patch blue raspberry.
Nicolle N.
Nicolle N.
Spearfish, SD
Sour patch kids are my favorite kind of candy! They're perfect at the movies, on the road, or anywhere! They are the perfect amount of sweet and just the right punch of sour without being too over bearing. The red and green ones are the colors with the sweetest flavor, but I really like the new blue ones too!
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
I seriously only love the blue raspberry sour patch kids. I don't know why, but this is the best flavor out of the rest. It taste exactly like the blue raspberry jolly ranchers. I love to eat there at the movies or eat them while blogging on my computer. I love how it's sour, then it turns sweet. Amazing!
Callie T.
Callie T.
Ironton, MO
The blue raspberry flavoring is prominent without being overbearing. It is a very sweet and familiar candy flavor. I think the flavor is better than other brands. I found mine at Walmart in the candy aisle. I would definitely buy this again, as gummy candy is my favorite thing to eat while drinking.
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
This has been my favorite candy for sooo long. My favorite flavor is the blue raspberry but they are all great. I bought them at Walmart and they are pretty cheap. I eat these a lot for road trips or out of town stays. I would recommend this to anyone you has a love for sour/sweet chewy candies.
Chyrette C.
Chyrette C.
Manassas, VA
These are one of my favorite candies I love sour candies especially anything that is blue raspberry the candies are so good is not overly sweet and is not super sour at the light now the candies are not as sour as a used to be but they do serve a purpose once again this one is my favorite
ARTISHA C.
ARTISHA C.
Donna, TX
Yummy yummy yummy! Sour Patch Kids is one of my favorite candies, usually try to get this candy once a week. I am addicted to the Sour Patch products, but this is my favorite one out of all the them! I love how inexpensive it is, which is also another reason why I love repurchasing it!
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Columbia, MO
Yummy! I buy this candy for my family quite a bit. It's our favorite flavor along with the red ones. The price is reasonable. The packaging is a perfect portion size especially for the kids. I would highly recommend this candy to anyone who likes sour/sweet candy. It's very addicting!
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
These look so good! Where can I find them??
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
West Chester, OH
OMG where do you find these and are they good??!
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
I've never seen these before....where would they sell this? Do only certain areas carry this product?