Sour Patch Blue Raspberry Candy uploaded by Jordan H.Sour Patch Blue Raspberry Candy uploaded by Tracey L.

BY SOUR PATCH #88 in Gummy Candy

• These look so good! Where can I find them??1 Answers
  • OMG where do you find these and are they good??!1 Answers
  • Omggggg . Do they sell these in Sac? I never seen them before 😱1 Answers
Destiny H.
New Orleans, LA
I only eat the blueberries and the red berries I only like sour candies so I do prefer Sour Patch Kids they go so good with popcorn and dr. Pepper I recommend these for the ones who only like the berry flavors because I don't like the purple or the orange flavor on the regular ones
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Review for: Sour more...
I’m surprised these weren’t made a long time ago! Great flavor variation and nice to have a bag of all one flavor! About the same price as most other bags of candies around the same size. If you like blue raspberry candies and have never had these, try a bag next time you see them!
Natasha P.
Mass City, MI
Review for: Sour more...
Sour patch kids are one of my favorite sour candys! The blue raspberry is better than any flavor, the sour flavor is bold but once you hit the sweet part it makes the perfect mix! I would purchase again because I like them and the value isn’t too bad either!
MariaGiovanna G.
Glendale, NY
All flavors of sour patch are a must. I would recommend for a sweet and sour snack, can never go wrong with blue raspberry especially. These are a go to and i enjoy them any time of the day! Everyone should pick up a pack of these
Lauren P.
Phoenix, AZ
Instead of picking out all your favorite colors just buy an entire bag of your favorite! This yummy candy will have your mouth salivating from the sourness yet scream with joy because of how
Yummy this cheap candy is!
Adriana M.
Sour Patch Blue Raspberry Candy These sour Patch are soooo good & sour! There is so much flavor in every bite and it's not so sour that you can't enjoy it. From the moment it hits the tongue til you swallow there is blue raspberry in every process I love these! If you like sour candy definitely give these a try!
Jules T.
Tucson, AZ
These are addictively yummy! They’re sweet and tart and the flavor is everything! This isn’t something you can get the off brand off, you gotta get the one real thing. The only downside is after a while they make my mouth bleed so they’re to be eaten in moderation. Otherwise, I love them. And I’m not a huge gummy person.
Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
First I live you can buy each flavor separately! It makes my heart happy! Secondly these little grab bag of sour junk isn't terrible & the sour is stout! Which I live for. Third after you get all the way through a nice sour minute the candy is actually sweet not flavor less like most! Love!
Kasey S.
Hamden
Sour patch are definitely one of the best candies. They are great if you want something slightly sour but turn sweet. They are a great buy for movie candy because they aren't too expensive. These berry ones are the best because you get all berry, which next to red is the best flavor.
Kaley V.
Henderson, KY
Sour Patch Kids are the perfect amount of sour. The packaging is like BAM its so bright compared to others around it in the stores. Blue raspberry is the best flavor. once you eat one, you get addicted. These aren't pricey when you find them at Walmart in the box. Worth the purchase!
Taylor H.
Birmingham, AL
Is this a new kind of sour patch kids?
Kaitlyn D.
E Stroudsburg, PA
The blue raspberry is my absolute favorite! I always save the best for last when I get the regular bag. Does anyone know where I can find these?!
Kayleen G.
Brockton , MA
Where can i buy?
Brandi C.
Las Vegas
Where do they sell this size bag?
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
What stores are these available in?