Sour Patch Blue Raspberry Candy uploaded by Jordan H.Sour Patch Blue Raspberry Candy uploaded by Tracey L.

BY SOUR PATCH #64 in Gummy Candy

• These look so good! Where can I find them??1 Answers
  • OMG where do you find these and are they good??!1 Answers
  • Omggggg . Do they sell these in Sac? I never seen them before 😱1 Answers
angel g.
angel g.
Orlando, FL
Sour Patch Kids were originally created by Frank Galatolie of Jaret International, under the name of Sour Group Kids.[3][4] In the late 1970s the Mondelez international and the Malaco Licorice Company of Sweden formed the M & A Candy Company in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada in order to produce them. In the 1970s the candy was renamed Mars Men, and by 1985 they were renamed to Sour Patch Kids to capitalize on the popularity of Cabbage Patch Kids.[5]

In 2013 the Blue Raspberry flavor was added.
Jazmin I.
Jazmin I.
Stockton, CA
I love sour patch kids so much my favorite out of all is blue raspberry it has a great flavor it is sour but not to spit I wish it would me more sour but there still super good and then once you are done with the sour you get to the sweet part and that's great too then it's gone and that's the saddest part of the whole sour patch kids and then you take out another one and your happy again until you run out and that's sad again.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
My absolute favorite Sour Patch candies are the watermelon ones! However a close second is the Blue Raspberry sour patch kids! They are a soft gummy texture and are first sour and then they turn sweet! Just like the commercial! I can eat a whole bag by myself! They are perfect to munch on while you are watching a movie! If you haven't tried them, I highly recommend you do! But only if you like sour candies that turn sweet!
Juan M.
Juan M.
I love all of the sour patch kids candy, but the blues are definitely my favorite. Whatever fruits they mix to create blue raspberry is so good. These gummies stand apart from others because they aren't as tough as other gummies and they are more flavorful (excluding the sugar/sour coating). The gummy itself has great flavor when most tend to have very mild flavorings.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Pasadena, MD
I'm only rating so low because this is almost impossible to find. I got it once at my local Walmart and have never been able to find it again! I love that it's just one flavor (my favorite even though I love them all). These are sour then turn sweet as the coating comes off and exposes the gummy. I wish these were more available then this would be a 5/5 review.
Zoey W.
Zoey W.
Pittsford, NY
Sour patch are definitely my favorite gummy candy and I love that I can get a pack with blue raspberry only. In my opinion that is by far the best flavor and since I don't like yellow it is a huge bonus that I don't have to waste any of the sour patch. My only complaint is that when you eat too many of them your mouth starts to burn because of the sugar.
Sasha R.
Sasha R.
Bronx, NY
This has been one of my favorite candies since childhood. It delicious and the sourness is not overpowering. I have loved this candy for may years and it is amazing that they have not changed the recipe. It doesn't need to be adjusted at all. It is the same great taste, make and flavor that everyone has loved for the past 20 years or more.
sasha d.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Blue raspberry anything is usually my go to candy flavor and these do not disappoint! When I am in the mood for something sour, Sour Patch kids delivers. I could eat these everyday and not be sick of them. A little harder to find the Blue Raspberry in stores, but they always have the original flavored ones which are just as good!
Becca
Becca
I love love love sour candy. Sour patch kids are perfect because you get a big bag for the price you pay and they last a long time. I like that the sour lasts a long time but then after it is a sweet chewy candy. I eat these more than once a week. I let everyone know they are my favorite. And the blue is the best flavor of course
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Muncie, IN
Sour blue raspberry is always fantastic. It has literally never been done poorly. Sour patch kids are always fantastic. They've never done anything wrong. It should go without saying that the collision of these two titans of the candy world would be incredible. If you love candy, you will love sour patch blue raspberry.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Birmingham, AL
Is this a new kind of sour patch kids?
Kayleen G.
Kayleen G.
Brockton , MA
Where can i buy?
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
E Stroudsburg, PA
The blue raspberry is my absolute favorite! I always save the best for last when I get the regular bag. Does anyone know where I can find these?!
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Weslaco, TX
Where can I purchase these?
Angela O.
Angela O.
I've never seen these before but they look really good! Where can I get these?