Sour Patch Bags Soft & Chewy Sour Then Sweet Extreme Candy 7.2 Oz (Pack of 12) uploaded by Haley C.

BY NONE

Soft & Chewy Sour Then Sweet Extreme. Be treatwise get to know what's inside. See back of pack. To be enjoyed as part of a healthy, active lifestyle. To learn more about nutrition, visit www. mypyramid.gov. Sour. sweet. gone. see more...

Katrina A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Loved these. What you expect from sour patch kids but more sour. I like sour but can't go too extreme and these were right in the middle. Can't wait to pick up another bag!
Emily E.
I love sour candy, the sourer the better. These do not taste extremely sour to me, but they are quite sour.
Haley C.
Ten Mile, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Some of my favs! I love sour candy so much. This has great flavor. They are sold anywhere!
زها م.
Fahaheel
Yummy! This candy is so soft and chewy. It is sour on the outside and sweet inside. One pack lasts for 3-4days for me. Love how sour they are! Blueberry is my favourite!