BY SOUR PATCH

Sour patch chillerz soft & chewy candy berry punch chiller™, frozen lemonade™, strawberry shiver™, frosty grape™ see more...

Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I love Sour Patch kids normally but these are just a strange flavor. I will stick with the regular flavors or the Extremes. Same price point as others so not much money wasted not liking these but they were disappointing
Ilea B.
These ones aren’t as sour as the normal sour patch kids, but they are still just as delicious. I would buy these again when I’m in the mood for something less sweet. Price is pretty standard for candy depending on where you get them.
Spencer S.
Gainesville, GA
Talk about delicious I love this candy. It’s super sweet and tasty. It also doesn’t hurt your stomach after eating more than you probably should. I find it hard not to buy this every time I’m in the candy isle.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Love sour patch have not known about these ones though I shop at Walmart does anyone know if Walmart has them?? I would love to try these i love sour patch not to sour not to sweet lol just right
Michelle L.
Doral, FL
I loved these and so did my child! The taste is really a really good balance of tangy, sweet and sour, we could have them all the time!! It's a great candy, and we'll keep it on our pantry more often for when our sweet tooth strikes back! Good price!
Ana C.
These are such a sweet snack, I can only have it in small doses. Definitely reminds me of childhood and getting candy out of a little machine with a quarter. Great price, good quantity, and makes for a fun addition to a party or snack bowl, even for adults!
Elsie C.
Phoenix, AZ
Sour patch kids sour candy is perfect for our long trips when we need some sweet candy. My family loves to keep candy around for then they have a sweet tooth and this candy is perfect for just that! It's definitely one to keep around!
Lauren K.
Detroit, MI
I love sour patch kids so much! They are the perfect amount of sour taste and the little gummy inside is never too sticky. The perfect movie snack and so affordable! I also like that there are individual flavor bags as well.
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
These are so cute and taste even better. I like how they are sour and then sweet. The flavors are good and I brought these from some store a while ago. They are of good value and I would recommend this candy
Maggie L.
Nokesville, VA
I try not to eat too much sugary treats like these; but Sour Patch candies are a guilty pleasure of mine during candy holidays and I always look forward to picking up a few packs of these to treat myself!
Lindsay F.
mandeville la
Where can I get these from???
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do these taste like? What is the "cool" effect like? Is it good or bad?
Yesenia G.
I have never tried these before....very curious about them. What do they taste like? Do they really chill in ur mouth? Where can you purchase these product?
Stephanie K.
Where can I find them!
Julie M.
Newport Beach, CA
What is the chilling part? I'm very confused.