BY SOUR PATCH

Sour patch chillerz soft & chewy candy berry punch chiller™, frozen lemonade™, strawberry shiver™, frosty grape™ see more...

• Where can I find them!1 Answers
  • Where can I get these from??? 2 Answers
  • I have never tried these before....very curious about them. What ...1 Answers
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Sour Patch kids normally but these are just a strange flavor. I will stick with the regular flavors or the Extremes. Same price point as others so not much money wasted not liking these but they were disappointing
Ilea B.
These ones aren’t as sour as the normal sour patch kids, but they are still just as delicious. I would buy these again when I’m in the mood for something less sweet. Price is pretty standard for candy depending on where you get them.
Becky V.
Southington, CT
I tried these because they were a new product in my local store. I couldn't really tell the difference between the sweet and sour flavors but the taste was still good and tastes like the classic Sour Patch kids.
Spencer S.
Gainesville, GA
Talk about delicious I love this candy. It’s super sweet and tasty. It also doesn’t hurt your stomach after eating more than you probably should. I find it hard not to buy this every time I’m in the candy isle.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love sour patch have not known about these ones though I shop at Walmart does anyone know if Walmart has them?? I would love to try these i love sour patch not to sour not to sweet lol just right
Tammie N.
Sanger, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love sour patch they always have the right flavors when it comes to sour and sweet. The sourness will make your mouth explode and the sweetness gives just the right flavor.The sour Patch candies can be found at most stores online and they are super affordable.
Ana C.
These are such a sweet snack, I can only have it in small doses. Definitely reminds me of childhood and getting candy out of a little machine with a quarter. Great price, good quantity, and makes for a fun addition to a party or snack bowl, even for adults!
Michelle L.
Doral, FL
I loved these and so did my child! The taste is really a really good balance of tangy, sweet and sour, we could have them all the time!! It's a great candy, and we'll keep it on our pantry more often for when our sweet tooth strikes back! Good price!
Cory C.
SEATTLE, WA
I love sour patch kids. These are really weird. They almost feel like they've been covered in menthol. They still have their typical sour, sweet mix, but they wouldn't be my go to snack. They just barely scratch that itch that the originals satisfy.
Elsie C.
Tempe, AZ
Sour patch kids sour candy is perfect for our long trips when we need some sweet candy. My family loves to keep candy around for then they have a sweet tooth and this candy is perfect for just that! It's definitely one to keep around!
Lindsay F.
davidson nc
Where can I get these from???
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do these taste like? What is the "cool" effect like? Is it good or bad?
Yesenia G.
I have never tried these before....very curious about them. What do they taste like? Do they really chill in ur mouth? Where can you purchase these product?
Stephanie K.
Where can I find them!
Julie M.
Newport Beach, CA
What is the chilling part? I'm very confused.