Sour Jacks® Watermelon Soft & Chewy Sour Candies 3.5 oz. Box uploaded by Tanita C.

BY SOUR JACKS

Being in the dollar merchandise business since its beginning, we know what sells, and we are always adding new and different items to our inventory. We are always looking for new items, and we have recently added pet items and craft supplies to our catalog. We design all of the packaging for our items to ensure that categories of merchandise have cohesive matching packaging, and that they are appealing to the eye. Sour Jacks Watermelon 3.5Oz3.5 Oz. Theater Box. see more...

• how you can get this for free? I want it. :(1 Answers
  • I love the sour sweet stuff but I'm wondering how the after taste...3 Answers
  • how you can get this for free? I want it. :(1 Answers
Pam R.
Buffalo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
In this house we love to have the PUNCH of sour right away. Then the sweetness of watermelon to enjoy after. The shape is super unique too great for cooking up some creepy treat for any Halloween Party!

My daughter ask for a box about once a month-and at Halloween we go through about 5 of Sour Jacks Flavors.
Mackenzie O.
Cabot, AR
So i'm definitely a candy freak when it comes to something being sour or sweet!! I bought these the same time as i bought Sour Patch Kids, "Watermelon" they taste the same, though i thought this brand was more sour and the SPK brand was more sour. In my opinion they are both good so if you want something sour, this would be a good choice!!
vanessa m.
Can this candy ever get old???? I think not! This was the biggest hit back when I was in middle school, and still is till this day. It is perfect for when you need a perfect medium between sweet and sour. Honestly no other watermelon candy compares.
Nivani R.
Homestead, FL
Favorite sour candy in the world! I normally don't like sour gummy type candies but this is my all time favorite. I don't find it here in my stores in Miami, FL which makes me really sad. The last time I ate these was 2 years ago when I sold candy for cheerleading. Never see them in stores but If anyone knows let me know please! #lostlove
Stephanie L.
Burleson, TX
Sour jack watermelon soft and chewy sour candies are so good! They are super cheap and super addicting. I definitely recommend trying some out. It's very worth it! Can't go wrong with watermelon
Cynthia E.
Best candy by far! I don't normally have a sweet tooth but this candy is hands down my favorite. These candies are sold in my school and sell out in a day! They are delicious !!!!!! I 100% recommend these!
Itzia R.
Memphis, TN
Theses are so good. If you love sour candy this is the that candy for you .i love sour candy . And also watermelon 🍉💦. They are good for a on the go snack . There super yummy to me and I love these and I'm sharing this because I think u guys would to 💕.
Haley R.
They taste pretty good. They come in a great box. The candy is a great value too! I love it compared to the alternatives. I buy this at Walmart.
Ana R.
I love this. Tastes amazing. Always tell myself I will only have a few, but who am I kidding? ! I eat the whole thing at once lol
Hazel L.
These are ok. I dont really like them. I only tried them once. They are not at all expensive. These are worth a try.
Cynthia E.
Does anyone know where they sell this candy because I've done research and literally the only place I can get it at is my school which also sells out in a blink of an eye!
Nicole G.
Mt Holly, NC
I love the sour sweet stuff but I'm wondering how the after taste is for this?
Mary G.