BY SOUR JACKS

Get Jacked Up™ with the awesome Mouth-Puckering sour power of Sour-Jacks® and rev-up your taste buds! They're chewy, fruity, sour and sweet, all in one great candy! Sour Jacks®...America's Favorite Movie Candy! see more...

Crystal R.
These are really good! Not too sour and not too sweet. They remind me of the Jolly Rancher Sours. The individual packs are great for party favors and when you want to try not to eat too much. I will definitely buy these again. I will say that the packaging says mouth puckering but, that isn't true so if you are looking for something on the extreme sour side these are not for you.
Toya A.
I like sour jacks to a certain extent not my favorite but they taste ok usually don't buy them a lot and I can't really compare them to anything else. The ones I bought came from the neighborhood convenience store.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
Watermelon is my favorite flavor and these are very yummy! It's just hard to find them in stores.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Yummy I love anything watermelon flavor yes it be so good man and so dang Juicy I want some now lol where can I get these would sure love to try these
Johana L.
Florida
Yeassssssssssssss yeasssssssssssssss yeassssssssssssssss yeassssssssssss holy grail dessert