Sour Apple Extra Strength 5-hour ENERGY® Shot

by 5-hour Energy

The great outdoors demands your full attention. Sour Apple Extra Strength 5-hour ENERGY® shots can help give you the alert, energized feeling you need. With its beefed-up energy blend and kick of caffeine, it’s outdoor strong. So whether you’re tracking deer, luring trout, or exploring a new trail, a Sour Apple 5-hour ENERGY® shot can help be ready for whatever Mother Nature throws your way.

• Fixes tired fast.
  • Gets you back to 100 percent.
  • Sugar free.
  • Four calories.
  • Vitamins, nutrients and about as much caffeine as 12 ounces of the leading premium coffee.
  • Drink it in seconds, feel it in minutes, lasts for hours.
  • Portable, and requires no refrigeration

I've tried multiple flavors, is it just me, none of the flavors are good. Any recommendations? Anything's that are good mixed with it?
How many have you taken in one day?
Do these make some of you jittery ?
Start your review of Sour Apple Extra Strength 5-hour ENERGY® Shot!
How would you rate this product?
Love the taste and the amount of energy it gives me. I regularly buy these when I need to stay up at night and finish an assignment. The packaging is great, I have not tried off brands so I don’t know how they compare. I would recommend if you tend to fall asleep while working on homework.
This is not the worst flavor of 5-hour energy. It does taste more apple than sour apple and is still heavy on chemical taste. I personally think the camo pattern is strange due to it supposedly being sour apple flavored. I don't know how the two are supposed to be related. I would get this product again if there are no flavors of RedBull or Grape 5-Hour Energy drinks available.
SHAKER HTS, OH
5-hour energy is my go-to for a mid-day pick-me-up because I prefer the quick shot to a full energy drink.  They're quick, easy, and you can find them almost everywhere. The taste isn't the best but I don't mind at all because the energy is all I'm concerned with.
South St Paul, MN
Any time I need a pick me up I grab one and I’m good to go. Gives me the right amount of energy but it also gives the jitters. it tastes wonderful but has a slight vitamin after taste. Still recommend this!
Denham Spgs, LA
I have a 5 hour energy shot every day. Always extra strength, I do not always have sour apple though. Different stores carry different flavors, so I'm pretty much limited to whichever that particular store carries. I will say that my favorite flavor is their newest, which is blue raspberry. They come in berry, grape, sour apple, peach mango, and blue raspberry. What I like about them the most is how fast they start working, they are sugar free, and only 4 calories. I don't know any other energy drink, including coffee, that can do that. Sour Apple Extra Strength 5-hour ENERGY® Shot
Nicholasville, KY
This one is the only five hour energy I can tolerate. The sour apple flavor reminds me of a candy from my childhood that I cannot place. I don’t really think any of these taste amazing but are they supposed to? So this one is the only one I can tolerate.
Cleveland, OH
I love anything and everything sour. Now, this Sour Apple Extra Strenght 5 Hour energy drink has done the trick when I needed that extra boost of energy. I absolutely love this flavor and have grabbed a few of these at the convenient and grocery store. So good!
Gulf Breeze, FL
I’ve tried every flavor and this one is, in my opinion, the best. I take very long road trips every so often and these are a life savor. The flavor isn’t bad at all, they taste very mild and immediately give you energy. Coffee can make me very jittery but I found that these do not. They really do last for 5 hours!
When I havr little to no energy and so much to do, I will send my husband to the store to get me one of these and it keeps me active for HOURS. I have never found an energy drink that has been this effective and it taste great.
Chandler, AZ
I️ enjoy the flavor of this and that it doesn’t make my heart flutter. I️ also like that some of the proceeds go to a good cause. I️ don’t use this very often, but I️ will pick this brand over any other in the store.