Sour Apple Extra Strength 5-hour ENERGY® Shot uploaded by VickyLynn T.

BY 5-HOUR ENERGY

The great outdoors demands your full attention. Sour Apple Extra Strength 5-hour ENERGY® shots can help give you the alert, energized feeling you need. With its beefed-up energy blend and kick of caffeine, it’s outdoor strong. So whether you’re tracking deer, luring trout, or exploring a new trail, a Sour Apple 5-hour ENERGY® shot can help be ready for whatever Mother Nature throws your way.

• Fixes tired fast.
  • Gets you back to 100 percent.
  • Sugar free.
  • Four calories.
  • Vitamins, nutrients and about as much caffeine as 12 ounces of the leading premium coffee.
  • Drink it in seconds, feel it in minutes, lasts for hours.
  • Portable, and requires no refrigeration

Buy on Amazon*
Stefanie D.
Warrensburg, MO
This is my favorite flavor of the extra strength 5 hr energy because it has a bit of a kick to it, but in a good way. I enjoy the energy it provides whilst not giving me the dreaded jitters or racing heart. This is a good go to if you need that little extra something on those less than perky mornings.
Chaney H.
Love the taste and the amount of energy it gives me. I regularly buy these when I need to stay up at night and finish an assignment. The packaging is great, I have not tried off brands so I don’t know how they compare. I would recommend if you tend to fall asleep while working on homework.
Erin B.
I always grab this stuff before a long road trip. I normally never consume caffeine or anything energy drink related so I love that these are a quick way to stay alert. I definitely feel like it helps me stay awake and focused, since driving tends to make me really sleepy.
Brandi R.
Nicholasville, KY
This one is the only five hour energy I can tolerate. The sour apple flavor reminds me of a candy from my childhood that I cannot place. I don’t really think any of these taste amazing but are they supposed to? So this one is the only one I can tolerate.
Michelle D.
Grafton, WV
When I need a pick me up, I reach for 5-hour energy. I love the sour apple it has a great apple taste with just the right amount of sour. I small contain makes its great to keep in your purse or car. The product is great around. I buy often it's gives me energy with out the crash.
Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
5-hour energy is my go-to for a mid-day pick-me-up because I prefer the quick shot to a full energy drink.  They're quick, easy, and you can find them almost everywhere. The taste isn't the best but I don't mind at all because the energy is all I'm concerned with.
Erini A.
Cleveland, OH
I love anything and everything sour. Now, this Sour Apple Extra Strenght 5 Hour energy drink has done the trick when I needed that extra boost of energy. I absolutely love this flavor and have grabbed a few of these at the convenient and grocery store. So good!
Amber C.
Sometimes these work for me sometimes they don’t. I’m not sure why but I still will pick one up from time to time when I’m feeling tired. They have a nice taste and are quick to drink overall I’d recommend it.
Stephanie A.
Los Angeles, CA
It taste really good. I usually drink half to keep me awake and get me going. Sometime is I’m extremely and can’t function I drink The Whole bottle. It’s really affordable and guaranteed to workz
Bobby M.
Richardson, TX
It works and I prefer the sour apple flavor cuz it doesn't stick around like the berry Strawberry Watermelon Extra Strength 5-hour ENERGY® Shot is pretty good!!
Jodi R.
Weatherford , Ok
How many have you taken in one day?
brittany f.
Do these make some of you jittery ?
Cheyanne D.
Crossville, TN
I've tried multiple flavors, is it just me, none of the flavors are good. Any recommendations? Anything's that are good mixed with it?