BY PROGRESSO

Soup progresso see more...

Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Foodie Expert
I tried this soup for the first time a few days ago from Wal-mart. I like the convenience of not needing a can opener to enjoy the soup. It tastes very delicious and is worth the price. I will most likely buy it again.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Foodie Expert
Not bad for a canned soup. Definatley salty and it does have some kick to it. If theyre on sale I would buy again.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Foodie Expert
This is probably the only soup brand that I eat from. I usually buy it from Walmart or HEB. I'm a repeat buyer. It's the only soup I eat of. It's on the pricey side but well worth it. I'm always satisfied with this soup!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Webster City, IA
I love the Progresso soups. Taste great and aren't too incredibly unhealthy for you. Make for a great quick lunch or supper
Rochelle D.
Rochelle D.
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I love the Progresso soup. It does not taste like can soup. I love all the vegetables they use.
Adria D.
Adria D.
Foodie Expert
Progresso soup doesn't taste like canned soup. It has tons of flavor and its chicken noodle soup is perfect for sick days.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy this soup and my Mom loves it! It is very filling, has good flavor, and they have a wide variety of options.
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Saint Cloud, MN
I recently picked up a few of these for lunches for work. I got the Light Creamy Potato with Bacon and the Chicken Pot Pie one. Loved the Potato one but the pot pie was so so. Great to have as a back up to grab quickly if you have nothing prepared to bring for lunch.
Hope T.
Hope T.
Delicious soup. Tastes better than what my mother makes. Seriously Progresso is the only thing keeping me alive in college.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
West Mifflin, PA
Progresso is my favorite kind of canned soup because it has great flavor. It also has substantial chunks of veggies and noodles to make it satisfying.
Gloria H.
Gloria H.
Durham, NC
Foodie Expert
I would absolutely love to know what Progresso soup is the best because i have heard so much about Progresso soups