BY SOUNDLOGIC

Docking Station Charges iPod & iPhone Enjoy crisp, clear sound directly from your iPod with the iTower™ Speaker home audio system. Built-in docking station for easy plug-and-play convenience requires no wiring or extra audio components. The docking station also charges your device while playing. Compatible with most iPod models, the iTower includes a video out port to watch your favorite clips or videos from your iPod on your television. The 60-watt system powers four separate speakers and built-in sub-woofer to deliver full, rich audio. Features Include: Compatible with iPhone, Cell Phones, Tablets, Computers and Bluetooth Enabled Devices <. see more...

SoundLogic Bluetooth iTower Speaker System
  • "my little sister has the speaker in her room she absolutely loves it I always have to tell her to turn it down the music quality sounds really good also" in 5 reviews
  • "I like the slim design,and the sound is pretty good, i was at a baby shower, and the host had one i couldn't believe the sound was coming from that tower, it filed the whole house,with music" in 5 reviews
DEBORAH P.
Detroit, MI
esmeralda a.
Belle Glade, Fl
I don't have one but my friend dose, and its amazing the sound is loud and its easy to connect and install. and the best thing is that u don't need nothing but to have Bluetooth to connected.
rachael r.
Springfield, OR
I wish I owned one of these! My friend has one and is has great sound quality. Easy to figure everything out and a good product in general. Perfect for parties or everyday listening to music.
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
I am very happy to have purchased this product. It was exactly what I was looking for. I will definitely recommend this product. I have continuous high hopes for this item! especially the money spent on it!
kathy W.
Fort Mohave, AZ
Love this product. Sound is great and I had no trouble connecting the blue tooth from my Kindle or my phone. I love music and this is so perfect I actually have two. One in the living area and one in my room.
Anna B.
Bought this because of the bluetooth feature. Works great with my Driod 3 using the bluetooth. It has quite a range. I had my phone about 40 yards away from the tower and it was still sync and loud. The only thing that I didn't like is that there is no grill or cover to cover the speakers. My 1 yr old daughter decided to push a couple of the cones in. Other then that it is a great tower for the price.
Cynthia W.
Lawrenceville, GA
We love this item. Our original spot was in the family room, but we use it in the kitchen during cooking and also when watching movies online for the sound quality. Great!
Pamela L.
Alma, GA
Im not really sure that i am very fond of the size and shape of this product. It just doesn't seem sturdy enough. But the quality of the sound seems to be really good.
Nickie B.
Great sound the open port on top gets filled with dust after a while. So I would prefer to get it in a grey color. But it's great for a bedroom. I mounted mine to the wall.
Rachel H.
This thing is awesome. I like how you don't have to hook your iPod up to a cord like a lot of speakers I have seen. You save money just by there being no cord to short out.
Johnny J.
Does it work only on apple products?
Francia M.
Gulfport, MS
How much this cost?
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
My daughter and son has been wanting one of these! is it worth the money! and does it have a great sound!
Yvette G.
Wilmington, DE
Is there a way to hang it instead having it on the stand or does it come as a stand and speaker all in one?
Nicole G.