BY SOUNDLOGIC

Docking Station Charges iPod & iPhone Enjoy crisp, clear sound directly from your iPod with the iTower™ Speaker home audio system. Built-in docking station for easy plug-and-play convenience requires no wiring or extra audio components. The docking station also charges your device while playing. Compatible with most iPod models, the iTower includes a video out port to watch your favorite clips or videos from your iPod on your television. The 60-watt system powers four separate speakers and built-in sub-woofer to deliver full, rich audio. Features Include: Compatible with iPhone, Cell Phones, Tablets, Computers and Bluetooth Enabled Devices <. see more...

SoundLogic Bluetooth iTower Speaker System
  • "my little sister has the speaker in her room she absolutely loves it I always have to tell her to turn it down the music quality sounds really good also" in 5 reviews
  • "I like the slim design,and the sound is pretty good, i was at a baby shower, and the host had one i couldn't believe the sound was coming from that tower, it filed the whole house,with music" in 5 reviews
Dakota H.
Hodgenville, KY
Who doesn't love a high quality sound system to use whenever they want? This speaker has power to play all kinds of music and is easily stored in any corner or anywhere it would fit. The speaker plays high quality music out of the multiple speakers giving you the full music experience. Price isn't the best but it's definitely not the worse
Danielle T.
Visalia, CA
This docking station is pretty great. It looks impressive and it does not take much room. The sound quality is great. We use this when we are having a party and need music, or just to listen to some music while we are doing chores. It's nice that anyone of us can dock our phone/iPod in. I also enjoy that it charges my phone while listening to tunes.
Misty A.
Seems like it would be decent for a regular household use but looks like it would break easily at a party or if someone knocked into. Soundlogic has good quality speakers though but I think it could be $50 cheaper.
Lexi H.
North Port, FL
I love this speaker!! I put it in my room and I play music off YouTube and it's very loud! My neighbors can hear it when I turn it up to maximum. This is the best speaker I've ever owned
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I got this as a Christmas gift for my brother. He had wanted a tower bluetooth speaker. I was really impressed with the sound quality and volume level. Sometimes bluetooth connections can be a little shoddy, but this one was very clear and easy to use.
Jessica M.
TEMPLE, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
Got this for my husband as a gift and he absolutely loves it! Sounds amazing and my favorite part, it's compact!! It doesn't take up a lot of space but sounds as if it should ;) My only down fall is it was a little pricey but that's Apple products for you.
Ashlyn R.
Ladonia, TX
This product has great sound quality, and because it is slim it does not take up much space! The other really cool thing about it, is that uses Bluetooth this will allow one to carry their phone around, and still listen to their music.
Shawnie B.
Tobyhanna, PA
My son loves this. I just thought it was a little bigger than what is actually is based on the picture Sound is really good, and fits perfectly in a corner space in his room.
Kayla C.
Nicholasville, KY
I used to work At Brookstone and we sold something similar to this. I loved the large tower for the ipod, it had great sound. Its great for small spaces due to the shape. We always sold tons, because everyone love how well it sounded!
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
My ex boyfriend bought this speaker system and it's flat out EXCEPTIONAL. The sound quality is awesome - you can hear it throughout the entire house! It's also always nice to have a speaker that charges the phone at the same time.
Johnny J.
Does it work only on apple products?
Francia M.
Gulfport, MS
How much this cost?
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
My daughter and son has been wanting one of these! is it worth the money! and does it have a great sound!
Yvette G.
Wilmington, DE
Is there a way to hang it instead having it on the stand or does it come as a stand and speaker all in one?
Nicole G.