BY SOUNDFREAQ

Keep the power in your hand, not in a dock you use your mobile devices (iphone, ipad, android, blackberry, etc.) for just about everything: to make calls, write emails, browse the web, listen to music, watch movies, play games, and use countless other apps. But it s hard to multi-task with mobile speakers that still require docking. with bluetooth, you can stream stereo audio to sound kick without missing a beat; letting you keep your device exactly where you want it- in your hand. entertainment anywhere speaker not only does sound kick bring music to life, it plays any audio from your mobile devices to enhance your... see more...

Justin C.
Laredo, TX
Never had one but if I did I know I'll love it because I've seen people use them and I can hear it from a mile away.
Lovelyn A.
Las Vegas, NV
My mom collects all these speakers and this one is very decorative and loud.
 Jeanette   .
Modesto , California
This is the perfect idem for on the go. I currently have one on my desk at work and it works great. I do not have this color variation I wish I did because it is so cute.
Diana H.
Frazee, MN
Works amazingly and easy to connect up to. It goes pretty loud and isn't that big so it's easy to carry and store.
Kelsey K.
Orchard Park, NY
Works great and doesn't require a lot of work to hook up. Sounds great and is very pretty lol
Denisse V.
I LOVE THIS SPEAKER THE QUALITY IS GREAT AWESOME AUDIO! EASY TO CONNECT! LOVE THE COLORS.
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
I hpt this gor my birthday its awesome great quality. nice and clear and i love the colors
Michelle B.
The color is gorgeous!! It goes to the perfect volume and doesn't get too staticy!
Grace V.
W Long Branch, NJ
This is a great speaker! If your kid is looking for a speaker this is a great one!
Angela G.
Culpeper, VA
Love the way it sounds, pretty good quality! And love the colors they have
Sarah S.
Does this use batteries ?
Vanessa D.
Would this work outside on your deck?
Deanna M.