Soundbot SportsBot SS301 Blue LED Gaming Over-Ear Headset Headphone, Keyboard Mouse Combo Set w 40mm Speak

BY SOUNDBOT

BLUE LED BACKLIGHTING BREATHING LIGHT EFFECT: Features blue LED backlighting on both keyboard and mouse. 3 brightness setting for keyboard to improve visibility in low-light condition and breathing light effect option on keyboard. MULTIMEDIA KEYS WIN LOCK: 104 standard keys, dedicated 10 multimedia keys to control volume, music, homepage, email. WIN key can be disable for gaming to avoid disturbing gaming time. 5 1 (SCROLL WHEEL) BUTTONS: DPI button for 4 changeable levels of dip resolution(800120016002000), forward button, backward button, right mouse button, left mouse button, large high-precision scroll wheel. ERGONOMIC DESIGN, STABILITY, DURABILITY: Both keyboard and mouse are ergonomic design for long-term comfortable use. Special padding on both keyboard and mouse to add stability. High-quality ABS construction to improve durability. ALL-IN-ONE: SS301 gaming combo includes high-quality LED leather cover design headphone w rich bass surround sound, sharp gaming design keyboard, ergonomic see more...

Hafdallah N.
School District Wall 067, No. 26 Tebessa
My name is naoufel of Arab Games, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 100 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 200 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Naoufel Hafdallah
my email address: nawfelhafdallah@yahoo.fr
Karim K.
I am Karim Khalid
I am from Egypt
I have 15 years
I will be very happy to introduce your product with a comprehensive review of my YouTube channel + my Instagram page in Arabic, and I will send you the review link. Especially since the number of my followers is not small and I would be very happy to personally review the work