SoundBot SB510 HD Water Resistant Bluetooth 3.0 Shower Speaker uploaded by Tracie C.SoundBot SB510 HD Water Resistant Bluetooth 3.0 Shower Speaker uploaded by Chelsey G.

BY SOUNDBOT

High definition Bluetooth 3.0 audio wireless connectivity with seamless streaming and 6 hours of playtime. -Universal compatibility with Android and iPhone tablets, smartphones, iPods, MP3, MP4 and other Bluetooth enabled digital players. -Easy access to Handfree Talking / Volume up / Volume down / fast forward (skip) / Backward / Pause / Play / Power buttons. -Water resistant loud speaker and built-in mic for both outdoor and indoor use. Specification -Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR -Playback time: 6 hours -Charging time: 3 hours -Connection range: 10 meter -Transmitting frequency: 2.4GHz -Battery: 3.7V 400mAh lithium battery -Unit weight: 45g-Dimension : 2.25" (thickness with suction cup) x 3.25" (diameter) Package content -User manual -SB510 Water Proof Bluetooth -USB charging cable

• How is this speaker? Is it loud? Does it stick well to the wall?1 Answers
Tracie C.
Export, PA
I love my soundbot. Its inexpensive and it was so easy to use and set up. It has great sound quality and won't get damaged if it falls. I love that I can use it in the shower or wherever I want. And that since its hooked to my phone Bluetooth, I can carry it around the house without needing to lug my phone around. And with this I can skip and rewind songs, make them louder than my phone or really soft and I can stick it to things. My only complaint is that it doesn't like to stick for long periods. So you might just want to put it on a flat surface. It also lasts a huge amount of time without needing recharged. soundbot-sb510-hd-water-resistant-bluetooth-30-shower-speaker-68
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Techie Expert Level 2
What I use every night to listen to music or podcasts while I shower and get ready for bed. The battery lasts for about 2-3 weeks given you only use it for these purposes. It has never had water damage and always works just fine.
rania s.
Hanover , MD
Techie Expert Level 1
I love these!!! They charge fast, sound great, and are not faulty. Not to mention you can pick up calls, turn up and down the volume, and skip songs with out touching your phone
Olivia C.
Beltsville, MD
Haven't had any problems with this speaker in my shower. It plays at crystal clear level and works great with bluetooth on any device. I've synced it with my phone, laptop, and roommates devices as well. It's super waterproof and mounts on the wall. The sound quality is great and can get super loud.
Chelsey G.
I bought this speaker from Amazon with a gift certificate. it works great! the battery life seems to be long and music comes in very clearly. the call volume is a little low, but other than that, I'd recommend it!
Emma R.
Charlotte, NC
Super cheap on Amazon and it's so worth it. They work great. It's easy to connect to your phone and they have damn good sound quality and volume for how cheap and small they are. They can withstand a beating too, as I've dropped mine quite a few times. Love it.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
Bought of Amazon for 11$ and so far well worth the money. Great Sound, easy hook up to bluetooth and with Amazon prime playlist was unending. Made for the Shower and suction sticks wells. Im considering buying another for my second bathroom, worth the price.
Laura T.
Love sticking this in my shower with me. It's super easy to connect and use. It's not the loudest speaker but it does give off great sound. Got mine as a Christmas gift and absolutely would recommend to everyone!
Megan H.
Effort, PA
I can't recommend this product enough!!! If you're a college student it's so perfect. Easy to use and the battery lasts long!
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
Great speaker! Completely water resistant! I can use mine in the shower and at the pool. Very good sound and easy to use!
Claire O.
River Falls, WI
How is this speaker? Is it loud? Does it stick well to the wall?