BY DERMALOGICA #35 in Facial Moisturizers

Revitalizing treatment gel-cream transforms skin overnight by optimizing nighttime skin recovery. Tamarind Seed Extract creates a nourishing cocoon of comfort for softer, more hydrated skin while encapsulated, motion-activated French Lavender Essential Oil (with Sandalwood and Patchouli) work all night to promote deep, restful sleep for healthier-looking skin by morning. Other key ingredients include Persian Silk Tree Extract which reduces signs of skin fatigue and restores vitality while Wu-Zhu-Yu Extract provides visibly radiant skin by the a.m.

Sound Sleep Cocoon
  • "Received in a beauty box as a sample. It's nice and moisturizing. You leave on overnight and it has essential oils which help relax you in addition to helping your skin. It is pricey but I think it really helps my skin so I'll eventually repurchase." in 13 reviews
  • "I’ve been using this for a few nights and I love it. It boosts hydration which is very needed with my dry skin but it doesn’t feel heavy. When I woke up in the morning my skin looked so glowy and even. I can’t wait to see the long term benefits of this." in 8 reviews
Jaimie B.
Austin, TX
Smells great! Influenster and the Dermalogica  Sound Sleep Cocoon has got it going on. Definitely loving the changes I am already seeing. Face is looking brighter in the morning after using the product right before I sleep. Very cute packaging and quite the value. Go Get It!
Ashley O.
Dana Point, CA
Great addition to my nightly routine. Love the presentation and packaging, essential oils add a nice touch to the scent and experience overall. Very relaxing and wake up with brighter skin the morning. I have dry skin and it is not as hydrating as I would like, but overall great product.
Claire M.
I received this as a free gift at Ulta. Only able to get one use out of the packet, so I was not able to see the total effects after one night. I did notice however, I have a couple new pimples after using it for one night. I have combo acne prone skin. Also, the price is crazy expensive!
Mia M.
Rockville, MD
I received a complimentary sample in a Vox box and I could not get enough of this product! I have oily-dry skin and I sampled this product as the weather transitioned. What a wonderful hydrating tool! The product has a nice soothing jasmine aroma and it's so calming! Love! Were I to purchase this product it would be worth every penny.
Tricia B.
Kansas City, MO
A week in and this is already a part of my sleep regimen. Why every nighttime product isn't lavender scented is beyond me--applying the #sleepcocoon prepares both my skin and my mind. The product itself feels luxurious. It goes on silky smooth, not too thick, and absorbs quickly. My only complaint is that no matter what I do, it's a fight to get the product to dispense. I have to shake it and pump a million times to get it out. The frustration is the opposite of the bedtime relaxation the gel-cream provides. A 5-star product in a 1-star package = a luxurious 4-stars from me.
Jen C.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I loved this product. It definitely exceeded my expectations in terms of how my skin looked the morning after trying it. My eyes were less puffy than normal and my skin looked bright! The only thing that would stop me from purchasing it would be the price but I am considering it!
Jordan S.
This AMAZING night face cream was provided complimentary thanks to Influenster! This night cream made me skin feel silky smooth & smells like Lavender.. put me right to sleep. Excited to give it a try again tonight!
Erika C.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve really noticed a huge difference in my skin since I started using the sound sleep cocoon. It goes on very smooth and isn’t sticky. It soothes my skin and has helped reduce the redness my skin. I would absolutely purchase again. Sound Sleep Cocoon is wonderful.
Ravin K.
BRONX, NY
received this as a sample in a beauty box, the product goes on smooth and seeps into the skin for overnight hydration and the essential oils help you relax with lavender. its pricey if it was bought outright maybe they will make a trial size one at a cheaper rate.
Alex L.
Scranton, PA
This product was received as a complimentarily from Influenster in exchange for an honest review. And HONESTLY, this product is wonderful!! It glides on over my skin and absorbs so quickly (in a good way). It also smells amazing. On top of it, my skin feels baby-smooth in the morning when I wake up. Highly recommend!!
Kianna L.
I need to know if it helps with dry skin? I seen this a lot but I wanna know for sure if it works because it’s really expensive. I never could find ah sample of it but I would love to know if it works for women of COLOR!!
Tamara F.
Is this ok for sensitive, oily, acne prone skin? Would love a night moisturizer.
Brandi R.
Savannah, GA
Does anyone know about the safety of this product during pregnancy?