BY DERMALOGICA #44 in Facial Moisturizers

Revitalizing treatment gel-cream transforms skin overnight by optimizing nighttime skin recovery. Tamarind Seed Extract creates a nourishing cocoon of comfort for softer, more hydrated skin while encapsulated, motion-activated French Lavender Essential Oil (with Sandalwood and Patchouli) work all night to promote deep, restful sleep for healthier-looking skin by morning. Other key ingredients include Persian Silk Tree Extract which reduces signs of skin fatigue and restores vitality while Wu-Zhu-Yu Extract provides visibly radiant skin by the a.m.

Sound Sleep Cocoon
  • "Received in a beauty box as a sample. It's nice and moisturizing. You leave on overnight and it has essential oils which help relax you in addition to helping your skin. It is pricey but I think it really helps my skin so I'll eventually repurchase." in 13 reviews
  • "I’ve been using this for a few nights and I love it. It boosts hydration which is very needed with my dry skin but it doesn’t feel heavy. When I woke up in the morning my skin looked so glowy and even. I can’t wait to see the long term benefits of this." in 8 reviews
Ryleigh P.
Piedmont, OK
I love this so much. Can’t go to bed without it anymore. The smell is so nice and comforting... didn’t love the smell so much at first but it definitely grows on you. It leaves your skin silky and smooth but definitely not oily. I will continue to buy my only complaint is because you cannot see into the dispenser you don’t know how low you are on product.
Laura M.
Ooltewah , TN
This is an amazing product. it smells so good and makes your skin feel great. its a great overnight moisturizer and works pretty well, I am however not impressed enough for the price for the size and amount I buy a retinol night cream for a lot less that I love and this one is great but not for 80 for 1.7oz and not sure it has retinol in it
Elizabeth V.
Havelock, IA
I received this product complementary via a VoxBox! So glad I did! Love what it does for my skin it’s so smooth goes on easily and soaks into the skin doesn’t leave a film and gives me soft skin the next day would definitely recommend. The only downside is that if you don’t like the smell of essential oils you won’t like the sent.
Kirstin S.
Moscow, TN
This product is INCREDIBLE.  I can't believe I got to check it out with Influenster.  I've been looking for a great night cream that can help with the fine lines I've got starting on my forehead, and this product has done just that. 11/10 - I highly recommend to anyone who will listen!
Stephanie Y.
I liked the Sound Sleep Cocoon, but I do not think it is the MOST nourishing night time moisturizer. It is absorbed quickly into my skin and it did not cause me to break out. However, my skin has been dry since using the product so I am not sure it is working on my previously oily skin.
Jaimie B.
Austin, TX
Smells great! Influenster and the Dermalogica  Sound Sleep Cocoon has got it going on. Definitely loving the changes I am already seeing. Face is looking brighter in the morning after using the product right before I sleep. Very cute packaging and quite the value. Go Get It!
Claire M.
I received this as a free gift at Ulta. Only able to get one use out of the packet, so I was not able to see the total effects after one night. I did notice however, I have a couple new pimples after using it for one night. I have combo acne prone skin. Also, the price is crazy expensive!
Mia M.
Rockville, MD
I received a complimentary sample in a Vox box and I could not get enough of this product! I have oily-dry skin and I sampled this product as the weather transitioned. What a wonderful hydrating tool! The product has a nice soothing jasmine aroma and it's so calming! Love! Were I to purchase this product it would be worth every penny.
Tricia B.
Kansas City, MO
A week in and this is already a part of my sleep regimen. Why every nighttime product isn't lavender scented is beyond me--applying the #sleepcocoon prepares both my skin and my mind. The product itself feels luxurious. It goes on silky smooth, not too thick, and absorbs quickly. My only complaint is that no matter what I do, it's a fight to get the product to dispense. I have to shake it and pump a million times to get it out. The frustration is the opposite of the bedtime relaxation the gel-cream provides. A 5-star product in a 1-star package = a luxurious 4-stars from me.
Jen C.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I loved this product. It definitely exceeded my expectations in terms of how my skin looked the morning after trying it. My eyes were less puffy than normal and my skin looked bright! The only thing that would stop me from purchasing it would be the price but I am considering it!
Kianna L.
I need to know if it helps with dry skin? I seen this a lot but I wanna know for sure if it works because it’s really expensive. I never could find ah sample of it but I would love to know if it works for women of COLOR!!
Tamara F.
Is this ok for sensitive, oily, acne prone skin? Would love a night moisturizer.
Brandi R.
Savannah, GA
Does anyone know about the safety of this product during pregnancy?