BY DERMALOGICA #35 in Facial Moisturizers

Revitalizing treatment gel-cream transforms skin overnight by optimizing nighttime skin recovery. Tamarind Seed Extract creates a nourishing cocoon of comfort for softer, more hydrated skin while encapsulated, motion-activated French Lavender Essential Oil (with Sandalwood and Patchouli) work all night to promote deep, restful sleep for healthier-looking skin by morning. Other key ingredients include Persian Silk Tree Extract which reduces signs of skin fatigue and restores vitality while Wu-Zhu-Yu Extract provides visibly radiant skin by the a.m.

Sound Sleep Cocoon
  • "Received in a beauty box as a sample. It's nice and moisturizing. You leave on overnight and it has essential oils which help relax you in addition to helping your skin. It is pricey but I think it really helps my skin so I'll eventually repurchase." in 13 reviews
  • "I’ve been using this for a few nights and I love it. It boosts hydration which is very needed with my dry skin but it doesn’t feel heavy. When I woke up in the morning my skin looked so glowy and even. I can’t wait to see the long term benefits of this." in 8 reviews
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
I feel so rejuvenated after using this transformative night gel-cream. I absolutely loved the smell of this cream. It has essential oils such as lavender, patchouli and sandalwood to help sooth your senses as you sleep! I woke up with soft, supple skin! I am very impressed with this product! I was selected to review this complimentary product for testing purposes.Sound Sleep Cocoon
Krissy S.
Peru, IN
Really loved the feel of this on my skin! It’s a gel that glides nicely on the skin. It had my skin feeling fresh and VERY smooth. So happy with this night cream and highly recommended. I slept so sound too. I received this complimentary from Influenster. #soundsleepcocoon
Grace S.
Lubbock, TX
I didn't notice much difference while using this. I've had experiences with other night creams that I can see a difference in my skin after just one use. I have used this consistently for a week now and still haven't seen a difference. With the price point of $80 retail, I don't think it is worth it when I can get other creams for the same price that I notice more of a difference. Smells really nice though.
Farah Y.
Omaha, NE
Sound Sleep Cocoon such a great relaxing and calming lavender scent, I have used it for a week, my skin absorbed the gel-cream product really fast without leaving oily feeling. Unfortunately after the first week I started to notice breakouts and whiteheads specially on my cheeks, although I loved how hydrated and glowy my skin looked in the morning.
Dimethcone is listed as the second ingredient,I guess it is the reason for the breakouts since I have sensitive acne prone skin.
I have received this product free via influenster for testing and honest review
Lane y.
Charlotte, NC
I am writing this review after receiving this product free from Influenster, in return for my thoughts. To start, I am a huge fan of Dermalogica products. They always seem good quality. This product I am just super unsure of. I have used it for 7 nights and can’t decide if I hate it, or just meh on it. I have been breaking out a bit in the past week and really hope it’s not from this, but this is the only thing I have added into my routine. The packaging is cute and you pump out the gel to top your night off. Thistle definitely has an aroma to it that catches you off guard but I don’t typically key smells deter me from a quality product. It goes on like a light gel which feels nice. However, my skin feels relatively the same in the morning, plus some breakouts :/ for the price, I wouldn’t purchase this but will give it a few more weeks to see if I change my mind.
Megan I.
Let me start out by saying I am a big fan of Dermalogica.
I’ve been using this for the past 5 nights with no other new products in my routine. This product does something but nothing life-changing for the cost. The scent isn’t overpowering either.
Just kind of nice but I would never repurchase or exactly recommend.
Rachael K.
Maineville, OH
Awesome night cream! It’s a gel cream consistency and helped hydrate, reduce skin fatigue, & brighten. It had lavender that is released throughout the night with movement to help relax you and help you sleep. Never heard of that technology & thought it was pretty cool! Would recommend! Bought at Bluemercury for $80
Margaret F.
Brookhaven, GA
I love the packaging as well as the feel of the product on my skin. I love knowing that I am taking care of my skin while I sleep. I think I have to keep using for longer for more results, but in general, I wake up with moisturized but not greasy skin. Usually, my skin can get dry overnight but not with this!
Maribel D.
I just got this and I love it so much! I love that it comes in a pump container so I don't have to put my hands in and possibly contaminate it. I love how it feels in my hands and on my face. It feels great on my face! I even like the lavender scent and I like how it stays on my face. Sound Sleep Cocoon
Thia B.
Dalton, GA
Kianna L.
I need to know if it helps with dry skin? I seen this a lot but I wanna know for sure if it works because it’s really expensive. I never could find ah sample of it but I would love to know if it works for women of COLOR!!
Tamara F.
Is this ok for sensitive, oily, acne prone skin? Would love a night moisturizer.
Brandi R.
Savannah, GA
Does anyone know about the safety of this product during pregnancy?