BY DERMALOGICA #35 in Facial Moisturizers

Revitalizing treatment gel-cream transforms skin overnight by optimizing nighttime skin recovery. Tamarind Seed Extract creates a nourishing cocoon of comfort for softer, more hydrated skin while encapsulated, motion-activated French Lavender Essential Oil (with Sandalwood and Patchouli) work all night to promote deep, restful sleep for healthier-looking skin by morning. Other key ingredients include Persian Silk Tree Extract which reduces signs of skin fatigue and restores vitality while Wu-Zhu-Yu Extract provides visibly radiant skin by the a.m.

Sound Sleep Cocoon
  • "Received in a beauty box as a sample. It's nice and moisturizing. You leave on overnight and it has essential oils which help relax you in addition to helping your skin. It is pricey but I think it really helps my skin so I'll eventually repurchase." in 13 reviews
  • "I’ve been using this for a few nights and I love it. It boosts hydration which is very needed with my dry skin but it doesn’t feel heavy. When I woke up in the morning my skin looked so glowy and even. I can’t wait to see the long term benefits of this." in 8 reviews
Melanie S.
This is a great nighttime cream. I received this item in a Voxbox and it left my skin feeling smooth, soft, and fresh. The packaging is also really cute.
Marie G.
Doral, FL
Very happy!! I promise to try it and as soon as possible, give my opinion about the product. but what I have read is a very good product. Thankssssss ♥️
Danielle Y.
Warwick, RI
I’ve been a fan of Dermalogica for YEAAARS and this product takes the cake. The fact that had essential oils in it is unbelievable. Highly recommended!!!
Bonnie H.
Portland, OR
I love this stuff its super moisturizing and I love the scent. Whenever I use it my skin is so soft. I am very thankful to receive this product for free.
Alex A.
Evansville, IN
This cream makes my skin feel amazing. I go to sleep nightly excited to see how soft my skin is when I wake up! It is definitely worth trying out!!!
Lavanya U.
Phoenix , AZ
I love using this before going to bed. The soothing botanical oils help give me sound sleep and I wake up to beautiful, hydrated glowing skin!!
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
Love my Sound Sleep Cocoon! Smells amazing and makes my face feel refreshed and bright when I wake up. Sound Sleep Cocoon
Meredith C.
Warren, MI
Melt is the word! This soaked in my skin with a great botanical smell. My skin felt so soft in the morning. I also adore the sleek packaging!
Justine A.
1931 reviews
This cream is amazing. My esthetician used this on me during a facial. It made my skin so soft and has a Nice smell. Such a great product.
Olianna P.
Los Angeles , CA
Amazing! Smells amazing, feels amazing! It has become a part of my daily facial routine. I highly recommend it for normal or oily skin!
Kianna L.
I need to know if it helps with dry skin? I seen this a lot but I wanna know for sure if it works because it’s really expensive. I never could find ah sample of it but I would love to know if it works for women of COLOR!!
Tamara F.
Is this ok for sensitive, oily, acne prone skin? Would love a night moisturizer.
Brandi R.
Savannah, GA
Does anyone know about the safety of this product during pregnancy?