BY DERMALOGICA #35 in Facial Moisturizers

Revitalizing treatment gel-cream transforms skin overnight by optimizing nighttime skin recovery. Tamarind Seed Extract creates a nourishing cocoon of comfort for softer, more hydrated skin while encapsulated, motion-activated French Lavender Essential Oil (with Sandalwood and Patchouli) work all night to promote deep, restful sleep for healthier-looking skin by morning. Other key ingredients include Persian Silk Tree Extract which reduces signs of skin fatigue and restores vitality while Wu-Zhu-Yu Extract provides visibly radiant skin by the a.m.

Sound Sleep Cocoon
  • "Received in a beauty box as a sample. It's nice and moisturizing. You leave on overnight and it has essential oils which help relax you in addition to helping your skin. It is pricey but I think it really helps my skin so I'll eventually repurchase." in 13 reviews
  • "I’ve been using this for a few nights and I love it. It boosts hydration which is very needed with my dry skin but it doesn’t feel heavy. When I woke up in the morning my skin looked so glowy and even. I can’t wait to see the long term benefits of this." in 8 reviews
Stephanie R.
Knoxville, TN
Sound Sleep Cocoon is a great night time moisturizer! I have noticed a difference in my completion. My face is smoother, softer, and brighter after using this product for the past week and a half. The only thing that I find to be negative is the price.
Annyssa S.
Bentonville , AR
Before receiving this product I'd never used anything from dermalogica, but after using this for about 2 weeks I couldn't go one night without using it! I absolutely love the smell of this lotion and the texture. It leaves your skin seriously so smooth!
Alyssa M.
Clarion, PA
I absolutely love this product. The essential oil aspect is great and smells fabulous. The all natural lavender is the perfect end of the night wind down. Highly recommend.
Nicole H.
Cloverdale , CA
I just received complimentary of voxbox and I am IN LOVE! it smells like fresh lavender and it's application is so smooth and hydrating. My skin instantly drinks this up and leaves it toned and glowing
Tracy L.
Amherst, NY
Love it! There is a subtle hint of lavender, which helps me calm my mind and get a good night of sleep! My skin looks and feels well rest the next day. Would definitely buy it after I finish this bottle. Don't think I can go a night without it!
Phoebe S.
This is an excellent product! It is so so hydrating. I personally love the lavender scent and find it very calming to use right before bed. While it is pricey I definitely will repurchase the product. I really love!
Audrey E.
Norfolk, VA
Makes my skin feel silky smooth the next morning. The smell is relaxing as well. Packaging with the locking lid makes it convenient for travel. Highly recommend if price isn't a variable for you. Sound Sleep Cocoon
Merritt A.
Wilmington, NC
One of my new favorite products yet! I was lucky enough to earn this voxbox and wow! Super impressed - my skin looks great when I wake up and leading on into the day.. highly recommend even if it is $80 dollars! Worth it!
Natalie J.
Southaven, MS
I got this full size complementary night cream gel. I’m OBSESSED. It smells amazing and it goes on so light. I can feel it melt into my skin. It is super gentle on my skin. I have already noticed a difference in my skin. Two thumbs wayyyyy up!!
Victoria S.
This is the best product! I enjoy this beyond belief!. It’s the best affordable price and totally worth it. It is completely effective! Perfect little satisfying product.! Yes recommend to others
Kianna L.
I need to know if it helps with dry skin? I seen this a lot but I wanna know for sure if it works because it’s really expensive. I never could find ah sample of it but I would love to know if it works for women of COLOR!!
Tamara F.
Is this ok for sensitive, oily, acne prone skin? Would love a night moisturizer.
Brandi R.
Savannah, GA
Does anyone know about the safety of this product during pregnancy?