BY DERMALOGICA #44 in Facial Moisturizers

Revitalizing treatment gel-cream transforms skin overnight by optimizing nighttime skin recovery. Tamarind Seed Extract creates a nourishing cocoon of comfort for softer, more hydrated skin while encapsulated, motion-activated French Lavender Essential Oil (with Sandalwood and Patchouli) work all night to promote deep, restful sleep for healthier-looking skin by morning. Other key ingredients include Persian Silk Tree Extract which reduces signs of skin fatigue and restores vitality while Wu-Zhu-Yu Extract provides visibly radiant skin by the a.m.

Sound Sleep Cocoon
  • "Received in a beauty box as a sample. It's nice and moisturizing. You leave on overnight and it has essential oils which help relax you in addition to helping your skin. It is pricey but I think it really helps my skin so I'll eventually repurchase." in 13 reviews
  • "I’ve been using this for a few nights and I love it. It boosts hydration which is very needed with my dry skin but it doesn’t feel heavy. When I woke up in the morning my skin looked so glowy and even. I can’t wait to see the long term benefits of this." in 8 reviews
Windy G.
old fort
I got this in my Beautyfix by Dermstore and I love it! I like that as soon as I picked up my skin care night routine that helps keep it all locked in and creates a barrier
Bruna D.
Moraga, CA
I got my sound sleep cocoon a week ago and since than I’ve been using it every night. I already feel my skin healthier and softer. This gel-cream is super easy to apply and has a pleasant smell. Also, tonight when I was putting my make up on I realized that I didn’t need as much foundation as the usual, because my skin was so much better! I’m so glad with this early result!!
Jess L.
Indianapolis , IN
This product is everything!! The next day I saw immediate results! My skin looked extremely smooth, pores less visible, and softer. This is now my holy grail, finally I found a face product that actually does what it says. Also, the smell is very nice and relaxing before bedtime. Will repurchase over and over!
Danielle M.
This product feels amazing on your skin. I cleanse my face with my regular skin care products and then I apply this before bed. And rinse in the morning. Skin feels AMAZING
Kaleigh C.
Springfield, MO
Just received mine a couple days ago and so far so good! The smell is great, makes you feel like you’re at a spa. Easy to apply and left my face feeling fresh and not sticky like some have before.
Marivi S.
Yonkers , NY
I loved this product, it felt like a gel almost like jelly and absorbed into my skin super fast. I really like how it feels, so soft, smooth and nice.

Bith, my husband and I used it and saw changes in our skin appareance the next day. And we also though that the smell was a little manly and strong for a women night cream, the scent is almost like perfume, but it’s nice, though.
Da'Shadiya B.
Edgewood, MD
Received this product in Vox box. Beautiful packaging. I enjoyed the fact that it came with instructions. However, when I performed a swatch test on my hand I noticed the chemical like smell and that it tingled on my hand. I was very nervous about placing it on my face as I have sensitive skin. I opted not to put it on my face due to a fear of break out. i would not buy this product.
Madeline U.
Glenview, IL
I had a great experience with this product. Left my skin feeling uber soft and it did not give me a breakout. The smell is so good and I love how it absorbed into my skin.
Brianna S.
Benton, AR
This gel cream makes me actually look forward to my nighttime skin routine! It goes on smooth. No oily, messy feel. Hydrating and clean feeling. Not a bad price for the brand and the fact that it doesn't break me out!
Stephanie R.
Knoxville, TN
Sound Sleep Cocoon is a great night time moisturizer! I have noticed a difference in my completion. My face is smoother, softer, and brighter after using this product for the past week and a half. The only thing that I find to be negative is the price.
Kianna L.
I need to know if it helps with dry skin? I seen this a lot but I wanna know for sure if it works because it’s really expensive. I never could find ah sample of it but I would love to know if it works for women of COLOR!!
Tamara F.
Is this ok for sensitive, oily, acne prone skin? Would love a night moisturizer.
Brandi R.
Savannah, GA
Does anyone know about the safety of this product during pregnancy?