BY DERMALOGICA #35 in Facial Moisturizers

Revitalizing treatment gel-cream transforms skin overnight by optimizing nighttime skin recovery. Tamarind Seed Extract creates a nourishing cocoon of comfort for softer, more hydrated skin while encapsulated, motion-activated French Lavender Essential Oil (with Sandalwood and Patchouli) work all night to promote deep, restful sleep for healthier-looking skin by morning. Other key ingredients include Persian Silk Tree Extract which reduces signs of skin fatigue and restores vitality while Wu-Zhu-Yu Extract provides visibly radiant skin by the a.m.

Sound Sleep Cocoon
  • "Received in a beauty box as a sample. It's nice and moisturizing. You leave on overnight and it has essential oils which help relax you in addition to helping your skin. It is pricey but I think it really helps my skin so I'll eventually repurchase." in 13 reviews
  • "I’ve been using this for a few nights and I love it. It boosts hydration which is very needed with my dry skin but it doesn’t feel heavy. When I woke up in the morning my skin looked so glowy and even. I can’t wait to see the long term benefits of this." in 8 reviews
Kinsey H.
Brooklyn, NY
I was so impressed with this product! I expected that my sensitive skin would react but it DIDN'T! This is monumental for me :) I love the calming scent and make sure that I put it under my nose in addition to my face for full calming effects. Also, love the packaging!
Mercedes E.
Santa Ana, CA
I absolutely love the way how my skin feels in the morning. This is my first time using the product. It is nice and gentle on the skin. I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I will purchase.
Maya M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love how quickly this formula sinks into the skin - I wake up feeling moisturized but not at all greasy, which is great year round. The scent is an added bonus - it does have a spa-like feel that makes it feel easier to fall asleep. Would highly recommend!
Alex P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am LOVING this product! It smells incredible.. puts me right to sleep. I wake up in the morning and my face looks and feel so radiant and soft! It’s only been two nights! Can’t wait to see my face after a couple of weeks!
Ally E.
Norwalk, CT
Wow! The scent and texture of the product alone feel like a luxurious spa experience! I put the Sound Sleep Cocoon on over my nightly cream and you're good to go. Definitely worth a try for luminous, soft skin the next day!
Bre J.
I’m obsessed with this moisturizer. It goes on so smooth & leaves my skin feeling hydrated well through the evening & into the morning. I love the scent the essential oils leave & it’s a major plus that my fiancé does, too!
Felicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I personally didn’t care for it! It made my face break out. It was filled with way too many essential oils. It didn’t help me sleep and my skin did not feel hydrated after using for 2 weeks straight even with it breakout my face.
Chante F.
Loved the smell, the texture and the packaging. When put on my skin it didn’t feel greasy, which is great because I have oily skin. I didn’t see much of a difference with my skin though, but definitely felt nice every night.
Brie M.
cranford
Although I’m a skin therapist, there are very few things that I’ll drop a crap ton of money on... and this is one of them! This product not only smells amazing but it is so hydrating and refreshing! The technology in this product is amazing!
Payton M.
new fairfield, CT
The product worked wonders! I applied before bed when I washed my face and moisturized. This worked beautifully overnight by leaving my skin glowing when I woke up. The packaging was great the smell was amazing and I would definitely recommend to others!!
Kianna L.
I need to know if it helps with dry skin? I seen this a lot but I wanna know for sure if it works because it’s really expensive. I never could find ah sample of it but I would love to know if it works for women of COLOR!!
Tamara F.
Is this ok for sensitive, oily, acne prone skin? Would love a night moisturizer.
Brandi R.
Savannah, GA
Does anyone know about the safety of this product during pregnancy?