SoulGenie HealthAndYoga(TM) Surgical Grade Stainless Steel Tongue Cleaner Scraper | Bacteria Inhibiting, Non-synthetic Grip | Sterilizable

BY SOULGENIE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
I'm really not sure I can talk about the effectiveness of this product even though I've been using it pretty regularly. I think my tongue feels a bit cleaner than usual, but anyone can think that regardless of the results. More so, my breath hasn't benefited at all. Perhaps I'll have to use it after every single brush every single day for it to be noticeable, but even then I doubt it. That being said, it's not that much of a hassle to use even if the effects are minimal, and for the price (though it could be a couple of dollars cheaper) what you get is good. The metal is sturdy - even with the pictures you can't even tell that it isn't flimsy, that it's not wobbly or bendy - and you can easily apply even pressure throughout your tongue easily. The handles are perfect, the metal itself is good - it hasn't rusted yet and is easy to clean - and more so, the scraping action is very up to par. I wish I knew for how long to scrape for, though; I could do it for 10 minutes and not notice any difference in what I was scraping off at the beginning (it really just looks like saliva every single time). I want instructions on how long to use it for, what I'm supposed to be doing (as other reviewers said, don't' scrape too hard), and what I should be looking for. More importantly, I want to know what results I should be expecting. The first time I used the product I feel like I could definitely taste the metal - that my tongue was working properly - and, like I mentioned before, that I felt cleaner - but I really can't tell if that just a placebo effect (and I haven't been able to taste flavours in my life any differently than I had before). I'll definitely keep using this as tongue cleaning is definitely something that should be done, but without a proper guideline (I will be doing more research online, however I would have liked more info on the back of the package) the only reason I know that it's a decent product is that it's strong in what it does - the back of a toothbrush can't compare in the strength needed to scrape bacteria off of your tongue.