SoulCycle

by SoulCycle

How do people afford this as a lifestyle? I understand 1 or 2 classes, but how do people only rely on this without any membership plans!!???
If you go a lot, how do you handle the shoe rental fee? Do you buy your own shoes
Is there a location in Phoenix? I always see people in LA doing it and it looks fun!
Start your review of SoulCycle!
How would you rate this product?
Emily S.
SoulCycle uploaded by Emily S.
I’ve been going to Soulcycle since 2017 and I absolutely love the class and the mind/body/soul connection it fosters. Classes are a bit on the pricey side ($32) but the workout is high energy and fun. Before living in a city with Soulcycle, I made it a point to always take a class when I traveled.
Ashley D.
Sacramento, CA
SoulCycle uploaded by Ashley D.
SoulCycle I had my first spin class at Soulcycle and it changed the way I worked out ever since. I’m spin obsessed! The instructors push you to your limits with encouraging words! It’s fun and intense but totally worth it all!
Marina V.
Frisco, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
SoulCycle uploaded by Marina V.
Holy. This work out is no joke. First of all, the classes don't have AC so you're sweating before you even get your worlout on and second of all the class is like q dance on your machine. Unbelievably hard but rewarding.
Jeanine S.
Chicago , IL
I've been to Soulcycle a total of 17 times, and have a class scheduled for tomorrow at 4:30 pm. I honestly have nothing bad to say about it. Staff members are so friendly and ready to help. Going for the first time, I thought it'd be intimidating, so my friend and I went together. However, I've become obsessed and realized I had nothing to worry about. I always feel good after class and in a better mindset. Classes are so fun and they make sure that it's not about competition and everything is done at your own pace. I suggest that if you didn't like your first class, try going again with another instructor. Every instructor brings their taste to the room and teaches the class a little differently.
Kara B.
best spin class. physically challenging and emotionally fulfilling. life changing. i would recommend to everyone. at home and in studio.SoulCycle
Susanna M.
Long Is City, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
SoulCycle uploaded by Susanna M.
I’ve taken a lot of cycling classes but the style of SoulCycle is one I really like. However, the instructors across the different cities I’ve been to tend to be less impressive than ones at local boutique cycling places. I really prefer Zengo or Cyc on the east coast. While in California I will go to soulcycle but it’s not my first choice. The facilities are nice but the extras are more expensive than other cycling studios.
Kimberly A.
Brownsville, TX
SoulCycle uploaded by Kimberly A.
I cannot rave about SoulCycle enough. My first ride I left in awe. I cried during the peak of the ride and had been going through a break up and it was the pick me up I never knew i needed. The instructors motivate like no other and the facility has everything you need for pre/ post ride. Each ride is worth the price and with every milestone, the faculty ensure that it is known and make the rider feel so special. My post soul selfies in the white restroom are my favorite and I can’t wait to ride again!! SoulCycle
Kerry J.
I love the vibe of soulcycle. They always play really great music and the instructors are super energetic and encouraging. I think it’s a really great workout. It definitely takes like 3 classes to really get the hang of it and know the moves and be on the beat. I definitely would recommend to anyone to try
Abbey S.
Woodbury, CT
SoulCycle uploaded by Abbey S.
SoulCycle is my happy place! It is the place where I go on my sad days to feel better, but also on my happy days to celebrate. I cannot imagine my life without my daily Soul and the people I’ve met there!
Taylor Kate E.
Washington, DC
SoulCycle uploaded by Taylor Kate E.
This workout had honestly changed my life. All through school I was a lifelong athlete, but after a desk job and knee injury I gained over 50 pounds, I have lost almost all this weight while dancing it out on a bike! The instructors and staff are always energetic, and in 300+ classes I have never had an easy ride
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andrea T.