5 colors available

BY LARENIM

Infatuation Blush by Larenim Mineral Makeup 3 g Powder Infatuation Blush 3 g Powder A gorgeous low luster pink-beige blush with neutral tones. Other Ingredients Mica Iron Oxides Titanium Dioxide Silica (Amorphous) Boron Nitride Zinc Oxide Warnings Keep... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Carteret , Nj
Review for: Infatuation
I like this blush actually. It gives me a really nice finish. I really think this is a great product for me. I really recommend this product for people with a nice olive complexion because the finish of this blush goes perfect with that color complexion.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Review for: Infatuation
I just ordered this online and am really excited to get it! I have heard really good reviews about this!!!
Mason S.
Mason S.
Hephzibah, GA
Review for: Knockout Powder
I went and had a blackhead extraction done and she used this to tone down the redness it worked well
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
Review for: Knockout Powder
I absolutely love this blush it goes on so smooth and gives me the perfect amount of color.
Faye T.
Faye T.
Delano, CA
Review for: Infatuation
This is a perfect blUsh and it us beautiful. Very very loving this.
tarita t.
tarita t.
Muskegon, MI
Review for: Infatuation
I heard it is a good ptoduct would love to test it my self. i really love these products and there work bettet the the other one i tried
Maraeka G.
Maraeka G.
Review for: Infatuation
This is amazing it blew me away lol. I didn't think that it was going to be that good but it is really good. I'm amazed by how amazing it is. I e got a light colour of mixed race colour. I would totally bye it again
Karen P.
Karen P.
São Bernardo do campo
Review for: Infatuation
Cores lindas e versáteis para fazer contorno e blush nas maçãs do rosto e ótimo para ser usado como fundo de sombra para
Leanna W.
Leanna W.
Delta
Review for: Knockout Powder
This stuff works wonders I love it so much and it leaves your skin soft! A must have