BY SOUL CALIBUR 5

Soul Calibur 5
  • "Soul Calibur 5 had great (but almost overwhelming) character customization options, dreadful story mode often left me frustrated, lost my favorite character Seong Mi-na (as well as others) and overall a let down." in 4 reviews
  • "Its a great way to waste a few hours and get a pizza and just hang out." in 1 review
Wayna V.
Gamer Expert Level 2
There other fighting games out there but this one os definetely fun. Graphics and fighting styles are great and game is very entertaining and cool to play.
If you like fighting games, this is great! I personally like the xbox game better as the buttons on ps3 are harder when it comes to making combo attacks.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
What an amazing game. I love the series and I think this might be my favorite of the series. Great plot and fun gameplay! Played twice through already!
Kasey M.
Bristol, CT
The graphics and character customization were great but the story line was really bad. Pretty good game, though.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Awesome game! Anyone can play, novice to expert! Hoping to see a new Soul Calibur in the near future for PS4!
Darlene F.
Edmonton
Gamer Expert Level 1
The Soul Calibur series is one of my favourite fighting games. My husband and I play it every once in a while and I tend to beat him (most of the time) with my skillful button-mashing techniques. The character customizations are fun to play with as well, and the graphics are pretty good for what it is.