Soto Sake Junmai Daiginjo

by Soto

#2 in Sake

Soto, meaning 'outside' in Japanese, is a celebration of the earth's purest elements. This premium quality all-natural product is made with finely polished specialty rice and pristine mountain water from the Niigata Prefecture. The expertise of their Toji (Brewmaster) ensures a delicate smoothness with a mild taste and elegant aroma. Serve chilled. Enjoy straight, in cocktails, or while dining. Gluten-Free.

What do you drink this with?
Start your review of Soto Sake Junmai Daiginjo!
2 months agomiami beach, FL
went to katsuya for an amazing dinner and had several bottles of soto sake with our meal.  it was amazing, smooth and perfect with every dish.  i will be looking to buy bottles to keep at the house! highly recommend!
2 months agoRichmond, KY
I went for hibachi with some friends from work and was talked into trying some Soto sake. This stuff is nasty. Plus, I got a headache shortly after drinking just two small drinks of it. Not a fan at all.
2 months agoYonkers, NY
This isn't my go to drink. It is strong but the ending flavor was interesting. I feel like this would be something to have with a savery dinner like steak and such.. but that's it for me. Def not an everyday thing unless if you like strong stuff. This will really put some hair on your chest
a month ago
It tastes great. We got this when we were at a steakhouse and everyone got to try a bit of it. A few of my family members said it tasted strong but I didn't mind it
2 months agoWellsville, OH
Have only tried sake a few times and I've never purchased on my own. But I've tried this brand and it's very tasty. I will definitely purchase this product for myself and will absolutely recommend the brand for all of my friends and family to try.
3 months agoDallas , TX
Soto Saki is not one of my favorites. It is great for the purpose of trying things at least once in your lifetime, but I would not buy this again. Price is affordable though, and if you simply want to take shots maybe this one is for you.
2 months ago
I adore [email protected] it’s this good lol. This was delicious and I highly enjoyed drinking it. You get a good amount for the price point, not to mention the adorable bottle it comes packaged in. I highly recommend this delicious liquor. I will buy it but over and over and over again.
2 months agoTrinity, NC
I love saki my dad was the first to let me try and ever since then when me and my brother was old enough we would to go Japanese restaurants and do Saki shots before dinner
10 days agoMiami, FL
Soto Sake Junmai Daiginjo uploaded by Austen P.
This is such a heavenly sake. I have always been a fan of Junmai Daiginjo - this one is so smooth a d delicious. Our table orders a couple bottles of this at dinner (on the menu at Katsuya for $140, so you know it is worth paying $40 in a spirits store/wine shop. I have a bottle in my bar, and am saving it for the right occasion when I have another sake-lover over.
3 months ago
This brand was good from what I can recall. I’m not too big on sake. It contains no additives, preservatives and no added sugar Soto Sake Junmai Daiginjo