Sothys Desquacrem Deep Cleanser

by Sothys

Parabens Free For a deep cleanse for all skin types, clarifying and astringent active ingredients help to eliminate persistent impurities, resulting in a radiant complexion. Directions: After cleansing, emulsify a thumb-nail size amount with water and massage onto face and neck area. Gently work into a rich lather and rinse clean with plenty of water.Net Weight: 50 ml / 1.69 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sothys Desquacrem Deep Cleanser!
Alexandra D.
windermere
Review for: Sothys Desquacrem Deep Cleanser
Not an everyday use. Once a week is enough. You really feel the deep cleansing of your face
Amada M.
Mărășești nr 65
Review for: Sothys Desquacrem - Deep Pore Cleanser 1.69 oz
I started using this brand about 3 months ago and i love it. It makes my skin soft and moisturized and it helps me prevent any breakouts. It is a good product
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,048 reviews
Review for: Sothys Desquacrem Deep Cleanser
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.
Best Regards.