SOTAH Sulfate Free Conditioning Shampoo uploaded by Eugenia H.

BY SOTAH

SOTAH Sulfate Free Conditioning Shampoo is the first step in bringing hydration back into your hair from the roots to the ends, while deeply cleansing it at the same time. Regardless of how difficult your hair texture is, this Conditioning Shampoo will make it more manageable. Even if you have extremely curly hair, SOTAH Sulfate Free Conditioning Shampoot (which is sulfate and paraben free) will open the curl and compliment the hair by extending time between salon services on chemically straightened hair.

Eugenia H.
Atlanta, GA
I happened to come across the SOTAH brand while researching who Janet Jacksons long-time hair stylist was. Little did I know, said stylist, Janet Zeitoun, had her own line of hair care products called: SOTAH!

I bought the shampoo and conditioner set. The shampoo has become a mainstay in my hair care routine because it's just THAT good!

-It's sulfate AND paraben free which is great when dealing with textured/coily hair.

-It doesn't have that stripped effect that most shampoos tend to have. It cleans my hair without leaving that dreaded "squeaky clean" feel.

-An unexpected pro is the amount of slip (ability to easily distribute throughout hair) it has! I have NEVER, in the history of washing my coily curly hair, have I been able to run my fingers through my hair during the wash process. It was as easy as if I had conditioner on!

OVERALL: I would buy (and definitely recommend) this shampoo to any of my similar hair textured women/men! It washed your scalp of all the product and grit from the week but is gentle enough to use every other day! Definitely recommend the SOTAH Sulfate Free Conditioning Shampoo!
Hanna L.
Whiteland, IN
I absolutely love this conditioner. I normally have quite frizzy, but somehow flat hair and I was going to try out this product and it works great. The price is great, and it smells good and is long lasting .I would totally buy this again and will continue to use it.
Jessica A.
Boston , MA
Love love love love !!
I am natural and the fact that it is sulfate free it is a plus. After I shampoo my hair my hair feels extremely soft and clean. And it also smells amazing !!!
Rosa D.
Bend, OR
I'm impressed with this product my hair is smooth and has shine. I have it a try and I give it 3 stars. Not too bad for the price.
Cindy D.
This is my new fave!! I love the way my hair feels when I use it. My hair dresser says the sulfate free product is the way to go.
Cecilia L.
Elizabeth , NJ
I love this stuff it is amazing on my hair and i definitely am impressed with what my hair looks like now
Is this product safe just wondering ?
Amber S.
Union grove, Al
I have been looking for a new shampoo. I have thin hair so I can't use too much conditioner. Does this weigh your hair down or just leave it feeling smooth but still leave volume? I would really appreciate any feedback. I want to try this!
brittany f.
Is this worth the money? Does it really help your hair?
Vc sentio o seu cabelo mais cedoso?
Amooo esse produto