BeautySkinTanning ProductsSosu
Dripping Gold Luxury Tanning Mousse (ultra Dark) 5oz - Distressed Box

Sosu Dripping Gold Luxury Tanning Mousse (ultra Dark) 5oz - Distressed Box

by Sosu

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sosu Dripping Gold Luxury Tanning Mousse (ultra Dark) 5oz - Distressed Box!
Isabel M.
Carmel, IN
Sosu Dripping Gold Luxury Tanning Mousse (ultra Dark) 5oz - Distressed Box uploaded by Isabel M.
This product will never beat out loving tan but it’s pretty good. The mousse is nice and fluffy but it does get tedious to blend out as it takes some time to ensure even application. It also takes awhile for it to dry down and it makes a mess. The color is a nice olive tone that turns a bit reddish than orange to make it look like you were just out in the sun and your skin is a bit burnt. They also tried to hide the sun tan smell but i noticed it’s still there but fades after a shower.
Erin S.
North Canton, OH
Sosu Dripping Gold Luxury Tanning Mousse (ultra Dark) 5oz - Distressed Box uploaded by Erin S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the best self tanner I’ve used and I have tried several. It’s not perfect (no self tanner is) but it applies evenly, gives a nice natural looking color and fades nicely. It’s not always easy to find but I get it on Amazon and it’s cheaper than others I’ve tried!
Kirby P.
New Boston, OH
This would have been 5 stars, but it doesnt fade well. I have the most gorgeous "tan" for a few days and then it's patchy. However, it doesn't have that orange undertone and works for well for someone who is the color of snow.
Melanie R.
Bristow, OK
Sosu Dripping Gold Luxury Tanning Mousse (ultra Dark) 5oz - Distressed Box uploaded by Melanie R.
HELLO??? I CANT BELIEVE there aren't tons of reviews for this PHENOMENAL self tanner! It's the BEST of the BEST!! And trust me, I've tried about all of them from St Tropez to Loving Tan ( which I find is a bit difficult to apply completely even!) Look y'all, I'm a sun junkie and have been for 30 years I but wanted an alternative that was something to write home about and this is it!!! All that AND a bag of chips!!!! Holy grail indeed!!!!! NOTHING ELSE even COMES CLOSE to this! This self tanner has a pleasant scent, it glides over your skin effortlessly so you don't have to use too much and what really makes this stuff the BOMB? The tint is red and not green! I know that some like the green tint especially if you have an olive complexion, but OMG this looks exactly like you spent a weekend in the Bahamas! Seriously, I've never laid out all day and had my skin color be greenish right? It's BEAUTIFUL! And it lasts for several days to boot! As if it can't get any better, it's also about $20 CHEAPER than Loving Tan and St Tropez! The ONLY con out of all these pros is that it's not made here so if you buy it off amazon etc the cost is about the same. But if you're patient, you can order it from PrettyLittleThing.com for $26. The shipping is about $10 coming from France so do like I do and buy 2 or more at once! You know, I'm still a relatively new person here but to all of you who are looking for that perfect self tanner--TRUST ME!! This is it!!! And PLEASE hit me up after you've tried it! I want to see if you all agree!! Xoxo!
Alisha  B.
I cannot say enough about this self tanner. I purchased after seeing a recommendation from Casey Holmes and I haven’t turned back. Reasonably priced and an amazing product. The color makes it very easy to see where you’ve applied it. The only negative is that it doesn’t come with a mitt like other sunless tanners I’ve purchased. You have to the mitt separately; but any brand mitt will work. Love!!!!
Alexa M.
Northbrook
I consider myself very knowledgeable about self tanners. A new one comes out and I'll buy it! But this product is the BEST. I get a golden tan. It's easy to apply and it doesn't streak. I always use a mitt for application. My skin does not absorb self tans at salons and spas - even the darkest doesn't take. So for me, I'm saving money in the long run by using this product. I'm so excited I heard about it on YouTube!
Whitney O.
Glen Burnie, MD
Sosu Dripping Gold Luxury Tanning Mousse (ultra Dark) 5oz - Distressed Box uploaded by Whitney O.
Holy grail self tanner! This is for those that like a super dark self tan. It has a bronzer in it so there is some instant gratification as well. This stuff will make you sunkissed and golden without making you look orange. It also doesnt have the purple undertone of other dark tanners- which winds up making my pale skin sick looking. I apply it with a mitt and it turns out great every time!!
Ashleigh W.
Hannibal, MO
This is hands down my favorite tanning mousse there is. It’s got a nice red undertone to look like you are fresh off the beach. It applies like a breeze and lasts forever! It is not sticky and it layers nice. It also mixes easily with other tans if the red undertone is not for you.
Rebecca P.
I love this tan. It doesn’t smell bad and doesn’t really transfer. I prefer a mousse tan but this liquid one is still amazing
Courtney M.
Coventry, West Midlands
Beautiful golden colour, definitely darker than other ultra dark tans I’ve tried, I leave this on for around 4 hours before washing off rather than the recommended 8 and I still get such a beautiful colour! Very moisturising too which is fab as I’m prone to patches of eczema on my body, definitely recommend!

Looking for your answer?