BY S.O.S

S.O.S® Lemon Fresh Scent Steel Wool Soap Pads.
#1 steel wool soap pad*.
*In the U.S., based on IRI sales data.
10. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "Never tried the lemon but I'm sure with working very well they'll also smell amazing." in 1 review
  • "i love this product it smells great , it works well on alot of cleaning that needs a good scrub." in 1 review
Christina G.
Christina G.
My mom uses these all the time when she has to clean the grill or clean something that would not be able to be cleaned with a sponge. They work wonders on grime, and scrub everything away well. The scent is also great when you are working on cleaning something that does not smell very good.
tamara e.
tamara e.
Conover, NC
S.O.S. Steel Wool Soap Pads Lemon Fresh Scent - 10 CT makes cleaning my grill rack a breeze! Love the smell, very effective, hate how it makes my hands feel so I wear gloves. Would purchase again! I highly recommend this product.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
These SOS pads are amazing. They work great and they scrub through some really tough stuck on crap. I even used it to help clean my oven racks, worked amazing!
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
These things are amazing! I use them to clean everything from my kitchen to my bathroom. I couldn't live without them.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Warwick, RI
I use these all the time and they work very well. Never tried the lemon but I'm sure with working very well they'll also smell amazing.
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
Love a good old fashion SOS pad for getting rid of hard dirt. I always keep a box of these in the kitchen for after a night when my husband cooks. Also after grilling, works wonders!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Very good, but you can pretty much get 1 use out of each sponge. Very good at getting baked on food off of dishes.
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
Dublin, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I ise these for all of my tough greasy pots and pans. Works like a charm and doesn't ruin the pan!
Desirae P.
Desirae P.
Prestonsburg, KY
This product is wonderful to use in any room of the house, makes your items shiny! & they smell great!
neiva p.
neiva p.
El Campo, TX
I love this product it smells great , it works well on a lot of cleaning that needs a good scrub.