S.O.S Steel Wool Soap Pads - 10 CT uploaded by Tammy M.S.O.S Steel Wool Soap Pads - 10 CT uploaded by keren a.S.O.S Steel Wool Soap Pads - 10 CT uploaded by Amber L.

BY S.O.S #35 in Cleaning Tools

S.O.S® Steel Wool Soap Pads.
Clean faster*.
10. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "For the spots you can not get off on your steel pains....this is your product, for your yucky stainless steel sink, this is your product. " in 3 reviews
Denisha H.
London, KY
I keep these in my house and use them to clean anything and everything I may be having trouble with. Especially my stove. These work miracles cleaning my gas stove.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
These things really work wonders. I hate how they get the nasty blue gunk on your hands so I've started wearing gloves when I use them. Great product though.
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
Great product and great price. They will last a long time, they sure make washing dishes a bit easier when you have tough spots that won't come off.
Jailyn F.
Hialeah, FL
My mother and I use these pads on our pots and pans. I use it also in my bathroom in the tough spots and wax stains on my floor! Awesome.
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Always keep in the cabinet under the sink it is needed for places that is hard to get stuff off of especially the hard water stains
Lauren L.
Independence , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are great for scrubbing pots and pans with. They make it so much easier. I use them to clean out the kitchen sinks too
Kathy C.
I really prefer these over other brands of steel wool soap pads. The soap lasts much longer and they don't rust as quick!
brittany b.
Henderson
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
S.o.s pads come in handy you can scrub a stain and it comes off pretty good helps me alot so o wont have to scrub for hours
Shaunna  O.
Lynn, MA
Works great for really hard dirty jobs remove stuff easily off of your pots and pans will get it again worth the money.
Yvonne C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love thees things. Really helps with stuck in things. But it rust too easily and it's hard to get gunk out of it
Amber L.
S.O.S Steel Wool Soap Pads - 10 CT where did you purchase yours?