BY S.O.S

S.O.S® Extra-Thick Scrubber Sponge.
Unique angled shape!
All surface.
Durable & long-lasting.
Perfect for nonstick cookware!
One.
4.5inx2.5inx0.9in, 114mmx63mmx22mm. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "i love s.o.s scrubbies they are very durable and get out tough stains on pots and pans " in 1 review
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
These are the favorite sponge in my house. These sponges LAST! If I buy a normal sponge with the scrubbing pad I end up having to throw it away after a couple uses because the scrubbing part comes off or the sponge breaks down into nothing. These are so durable and are great for scrubbing off cakes on food.
Annie V.
My favorite sponge! Gets the grime out with ease yet is still gentle enough to use on your most cherished China set. Never had any issues with scratching on non-stick cookware, either. For such an affordable price, you can't beat it!
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
Love the sponges really gets the job done hold up pretty long time and I washed a lot of dishes during the day with two little ones so you can imagine I need something that's going to hold up and this one does
Britni P.
Leander, TX
These are the only sponges we buy. I love using the rough side for tough, stuck on stains while being able to flip it and use the same sponge to clean my glass & silverware.
Susan J.
Greenville, NC
As far as sponges go, this sponge really has been durable. I've done my fair share of scrubbing and I really appreciate the tougher surface as well as the easy to hold shape.
Melissa W.
We use these for everything .. everything from dishes to showers (not with the same one lol ) they are great for scrubbing showers clean
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
These sponges are the only ones that i ever buy. They are very durable and for the price it is really good. I would recommend it to anyone.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
These work great! They get out some of the nastiest stains on my pans and pots that I couldn't have gotten out on my own.
Katie L.
I think these are my all time favorite scrubbies, they scrub off whatever needs to be cleaned and last for awhile.
Brooke S.
Used this to clean out my oven when I moved into a new apartment. This got the job done quickly and easily.