BY S.O.S

Industrial Strength Makers of the #1 Steel Wool Soap Pad*. For Heavy-Duty Jobs, Outdoors & In. Cuts Through the Toughest Baked-on Messes. Powers Through Grease & Removes Rust Stains. Returns Shine to Your Pots & Pans. More Soap.  More Steel.† More Clean.  Makes Cleaning Your Grill Fast and Easy! Great Grilling Starts with a clean Grill.  Burned food, charred residue and greasy messes are no match for these industrial strength, steel wool soap pads from S.O.S®, a name you grew up with. And since S.O.S® Grill Mates can quick. see more...

S.O.S Grill Mates
  • "I love using these when i need to clean the grill .They work great to get that touch grime off and leave your grill looking like new and ready for you to grill up some yummy food." in 4 reviews
  • "I really like sos products and this product for the grill works great." in 3 reviews
  • "My most favorite thing to use to clean my." in 1 review
  • "They are easy to use and are reasonably priced. " in 1 review
  • "These grill mates are heavy duty and we have them all around the house..we don't even have a grill lol we use the, for pots and pans and getting gum off of tile and the bath tub." in 1 review
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
These mates work great to clean off the BBQ sauce that get stock the grilling pad. This is perfect and works really well. is affordable and is very easy to use. I use them all the time. Even in my oven. They work perfectly I highly recommend them they a re super strong
Rhonda L.
Portage, IN
These are the only disposable scrubber that I know of. The only drawback is that they turn a rusty orange color if they are left overnight and re-used. The price you can't beat and they do what is needed. So overall they serve their purpose and don't cost much!
Tyeshia H.
Detroit , MI
These grill mates are heavy duty and we have them all around the house..we don't even have a grill lol we use the, for pots and pans and getting gum off of tile and the bath tub. It really gets rid of stuck on gunk.
April H.
I absolutely love love love these!! It makes cleaning with them almost seem effortless. If you haven't had a chance to get some and try them out I highly suggest you should! You won't be sorry :)
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA
These work great. I love SOS to begin with and I had been using the regular ones on my grill for a long time. It's nice to have the bigger ones, easier to grip and really get all the grime off.
Amber T.
Terryville, CT
Cayli J.
Herriman, UT
Works great for tough to remove, baked on food. Works great to scrub off what is not meant to be there. I have these for my grill and I won't use any other!
Elise D.
Rome, NY
In my family, the men folk do the grilling, and my dad swears by these. The only down side is now I can't buy him the annual grill brush for his birthday!
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
SOS pads work great. The grill pads really do get all of the cooked on food of of the grills. They are easy to use and are reasonably priced.
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
I really like this brand a lot works good and has been around for years a trusted brand in my opinion and will continue to use it in the future
Joann G.
Are they a heavier duty version of the regular sos pads?
Sara Q.
Indianapolis, IN
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who loves these pads more then the regular SOS?
April H.
Do you think this is the best SOS pad ever?
Amber T.
Grayson, LA
Are these better than the regular?
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
Are they really better than the original?