BY S.O.S #66 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

S.O.S® Clean 'n Toss® Steel Wool Soap Pads Small
#1 steel wool soap pad*.
Small-size pads.
*In the U.S., based on IRI sales data.
15. see more...

Courtney G.
Northport
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Besides dishes , this also works for iron stains in your shower or tub ! Clogging holes if you have a mouse problem , grab this ! I always have to this in my house ! Cheap too!
Monet S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are so great for scrapping those unwanted foods off of your precious dishes. They work so well and can last for a few uses. Great value for the money can be bought from Walmart.
Kirsten M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are the best! I used them a ton on my gas stove, however now that I switched to electric I'm not sure if they're safe for that or not? Don't wanna scratch it and ruin it. I saw someone say they use them for their tub so I'll have to try that!
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
This is a life saving takes out everything stuck on foods and grease great for stove and oven too good value not expensive very effective they are great and time saving highly recommended for everyone
Brittany W.
My tubs get soap scum very easily and these are the only thing that get them squeaky clean again. They polish the stainless steel tub fixtures as well. My stainless steel sinks sparkle after I scrub them with an SOS pad. These are the only things I use to clean my tubs and I recommend them for anyone with stubborn stains or soap scum.
Martha B.
I've been using these forever, as my mom used to teach me how to use them. These are awesome for getting out is stubborn stains on aluminum pans and other cookware. You can buy them anywhere you can find for food and other groceries
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I always try to pick up a box from the Dollar Tree before I run out. I scrub all my non stick cookware out with these. I especially love that they lather and dispense soap as you wet and use them. I will always repurchase these.
Shannon O.
Virginia Beach, VA
Great cleaning product for hard to scrub dishes, gross bathrooms and kitchens. Downside is rust if you leave them out so put them in a ziploc bag for storage if you can get more than one use out of them.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
S.o.s steel wool soap pads work great, they defiantly get into things and scrub, can cause scratching. It was very effective and didn't not have a bad smell. I would buy again and recommend the product!
Olivia H.
Sterling Hts, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always keep a box of these suckers under the kitchen sink. I use them for tackling the worst of baked on, dried on messes. Never a disappointment, always clean pots and pans! I even use them to scrub down my range top when it gets particularly grungy!