BY S.O.S

S.O.S® All Surface Extra-Thick Scrubber Sponges - 3 CT.
Durable & Long-Lasting.
Value Pack! Perfect for Nonstick Cookware!
4.5 in. x 2.5 in. x 0.9in., 114mm x 63mm x 22mm each. see more...

Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
These are very good. They make my life easier when it comes to cleaning the kitchen. Also they dont damage my pots and pans. You have to replace the. Fairly quick but I prefer that being that we should switch them often anyways.
Theresa D.
NYSSA, OR
It was a good sponge I like that it didn't damage my non stick pots and pans. I wish that the sponge would just last a little longer before having to get a new one. The price was overall good. I bought mine at walmart. I don't think that I will buy this again
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
These are awesome sponges! They are great to use to clean my dishes. I seen them in Walmart and grabbed them. They were not expensive. I use then to clean my sink when I’m done with the dishes.
Tonya C.
Independence, MO
I like these and they get my counter surfaces really clean and I don't have to scrub so much like I do other sponges.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
I love these scrubbers. These sponges make it so much easier to get my dishes and counters cleaned quickly.
Margaret G.
Erie, PA
These are good sturdy sponges for all your tough scrubbing jobs. Good value, good price!
Lydia D.
Good cleaning tool! It doesn't fall apart or crumble like some of the other brands"