Toys & GamesGames & PuzzlesGamesSorry
U Build Game Ages 6 and up, 1 ea

Sorry U Build Game Ages 6 and up, 1 ea

by Sorry

You build the game! Assembly is only half the fun as you build your game and the Claw. Then, race through the maze. Get to the center to tag your little pawns. Bust down walls use the Claw to set your opponent back. Be the first to get all of your pawns home to win! Play it our way, or change things up. Create your own maze, build up the walls, add in some twists and make it your own! For 2 to 4 players, age 6 and up. Contents Include: 98 U-BUILD bricks, 8 small SORRY! pawns, 4 large SORRY! pawns, 2 dice with label sheet, a 10 x 10 gameboard, assembly guide and game guide.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sorry U Build Game Ages 6 and up, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Kaylee  C.
Melbourne, FL
It’s changed a bit since I was a kid but non the less still a good fun game to play with your kiddos and have some quality and bonding time together!
Catherine H.
Austin
I use to play this has a kid so I wanted to bring this back in my life so maybe my son would it like but his movie in the Marvel & DC. Legos and Fortnite I love this game so much
Angeleah G.
Indianapolis, IN
Overall a fun family game. Easy to understand, but challenging to win. Not too long of a game, so it doesn't get tiring
Lisa L.
Gainesville
It's a great game for young kids and even adults! I love this game and it doesn't take a long time to complete either! It's fun for the whole family (up to 4 players at a time) and the kids even have a great time picking what color they want to use! This is definitely a family favorite in my household!
Kristina T.
Denver
My absolute favorite game as a kid! Sorry was so much fun being able to press the little dice in the middle. I would play it all the time and try to convince everyone I know to play with me.
Tabitha P.
bremerton
Great game for those who are competitive or just looking for a nice family game. I grew up playing this game and it never fails to be fun. Recommend this game to everyone
Mary S.
Burbank, CA
Cute game. I've always had a fun time playing Sorry, and this is a cool spin-off. Good if you're looking to try something new. Great family game. Easy to understand and have fun with. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it's fun for kids to play! Would recommend!
Dayla C.
Boca Raton, FL
I love to play this game with my after care group at work. It instills honestly, team work, and patience.
Dominique V.
Winnipeg
The game was good overall the price was good the product was not too cheap and the family had a good night I would recommend is over all of somebody

Looking for your answer?