BY SORRENTO

Natalia M.
Bridgeport, CT
Love mozzarella cheese sticks , they're so good , sometimes I even cheat and I use these to make mozzarella sticks . Al cheese from sorrento is good , it's really good quality and they taste great
Jessica B.
Pawtucket , RI
This is actually a good tasting reduced fat string cheese. Sometimes when you get the reduce fat that don't taste very good. This product definitely does. I would purchase again.
Beth S.
I buy these every time I go shopping. My grandkids eat them for a snack several times a day. With 6 grand babies at my house all the time, we go through many bags a week!
Helen S.
Fletcher, NC
Decent taste for reduced fat. a little chalky but not too much. great for low carb dieting. can keep them around for in between meal snacks
Tia T.
Jacksonville, FL
Oh my gosh this is hella good I love cheese and cheese sticks and I steal these from my little sister all the time I need to buy my own
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
These sorrento reduced fat mozzarella string cheese are great. They're perfect size to take for a snack and my son loves them.
Mercedes T.
Texarkana, AR
I am so addicted to these cheese sticks. They my everyday snack for me and my husband we take them to work and on road trips.
Cheyenne W.
Nixa, MO
Very good string cheese. Best brand. Lots of flavor and inexpensive. I can find this at pretty much any grocer
Cheyenne W.
Nixa, MO
Who loves it
Mercedes T.
Texarkana, AR
How many different kinds of cheese do they have?