BY PRECIOUS

Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
I dont like ricotta cheese by itself. I like to use it in meals like lasagna. It helps
Zoey G.
Garden Grove, CA
My favorite brand of ricotta cheese. I use it specially when I make lasagna.
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
Ricotta cheese is my absolute favorite!! I can eat it with a spoon right from the tub!! I purchased mine from a grocery store ( BiLo ) in South Carolina. I'm a repeat customer and I'll continue to purchase this. Sorrento is a great name brand.
Erika C.
I just became a fan of ricotta cheese a couple of years ago. I wasnt a fan of the texture but I love putting it in my lasagna, yum!
Sandy J.
Love ricotta cheese! Great with lasagna or anytime you'll use sour cream. It's a thicker and slightly sweeter than sour cream but equally irrestitible. I can usually find this at my local smart and finals.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I love this cheese and brand. Ya usually a decent price and readily available at your local grocery store. They offer various sizes. It's always great tasting and yummy.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
Love this ricotta cheese that I use for my cheesecake. It comes in a big tub for a reasonable price. It is available at my grocery store. It is smooth and creamy with a nice subtle taste and easy to incorporate in recipes. Use this for lasagna because it has a mild texture and flavor and mixes well with herbs and other ingredients. The only ricotta i but over and over again.
Irenisha N.
New Orleans, LA
I absolutely love putting this into my lasagna. It makes things very creamy and enhances all flavor.
Sonnie R.
Tampa, FL
So creamy and delicious. I love making lasagna and stuffed shells with it and I also love making canoli's. I don't use no other ricotta this is my go to every time
Ana R.
Pasco, WA
I love ricotta cheese. I just made fried quesadillas with this and mozzarella and they came out so good!!!
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
I love ricotta so much however I haven't come across this brand. Can this item be found in Michigan?
Sonnie R.
Tampa, FL
What's your favorite dish to make using this?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
What do you eat with ricotta?